THP Live Round thread!

2 putt for par. Hole 15 is a little par 3. One of the easier holes on the course. It will play about 115 yards, accounting for slope. A wedge time. Second time I have ever hit this wedge.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Too much club. I hate being above the hole on this course.

image.jpgimage.jpg

16 is another forced carry, about 220 to carry the gorge. 255 to the bunkers on the left.

image.jpg

I hit a little fade off the left bunker. Middle of the fairway. 133 yards to the pin. And then disaster struck. I skulled a pw into a bunker and had an impossible lie. Doubled the hole to go three over.

image.jpg

The group ahead asked us to play through, so I couldn’t take a pic of 17, an amazing par 5. I was just off the edge of the green in two and got up and down for birdie. Back to 2 over.

Last hole. A short par 4. 3 wood off the tee. I hit a 52 degree wedge in. It spun back to the lower tier. I was fortunate to 2 putt.
D086F1EF-AA28-4B02-9F32-985F9D5C38F3.jpeg

Finished with a 74, 2 over on a 144 slope rating. 15 GIR. 34 putts. 3 birdies, 3 bogies and a double that was ridiculous. Even though I almost shot even par on this very tough course, I would have taken 74 at the beginning of the round. Thanks for following, THPers.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Did somebody say something?

Ok Im glad its just that! Knowing how old and stiff you are:rolleyes: Im glad its not anything more serious! Hope you Defrost soon!

Ok Im glad its just that! Knowing how old and stiff you are:rolleyes: Im glad its not anything more serious! Hope you Defrost soon!
I sense sarcasm...:unsure: lol

My old and stiffness will in all honestly need a couple more days of not shoveling out from under (shoveling/digging is the thing that bothers the pieces most) to calm down, and then I will start working on putting an actual swing back together. I'd love to be back out there by about Tues/Wed, but I have no idea what the plan is for the courses.

I will also never forgive my wife for not allowing us to be "stuck" in Vegas during this. She's been informed I'm absolutely doing that without her next time.

Absolutely loved seeing @Tenputt share some live stuff in here while a lot of us are S.O.L. btw. Utah's pretty amazing, so we should encourage him to do it more often. I keep thinking how cool a little live round stuff was to see while he's on his journey this year.

Small chance I can get out Saturday or Sunday. Hoping for the best.

Been rainy here but looking good for Tuesday or Wed for sure!

Have fun guys, play well.

it's windy out today...should be a fun round in a couple of hours

Back