THP Live Round thread!

Never opening my mouth again either. Preceded to draw the eff out of a hybrid off the next tee right into a bunker.

20210406_141931.jpg

Another 200yd par 3, flew the green duffed a chip and 2 putt. Gave it right back :(

Another 200yd par 3, flew the green duffed a chip and 2 putt. Gave it right back :(
Flying 200 yard par 3’s has never been a problem I’ve encountered. Sounds like a bombed tee shot!

I think if you draw a line from the edge of the cup to the.. if you look at it from an equidistance perspective.. in a philosophical sense what does 'short' even mean..?
In other words:

Driver, 3h to there, tap in birdie, and now we're chasing double digits..

Ho hum par here with another big drive 😳 a little wind assisted but man tour edge really is impressing me
31605D3E-2EF1-4F3E-973A-36A2D524AE4C.png

Screenshot_20210406-144858_Video Player.jpg20210406_143534.jpgScreenshot_20210406-145030_Video Player.jpg

Rolled to right edge on the last and amisread to finish. Phone is toast and d8o am I. P7MC's continue to post tiny numbers though.

Finished with a couple pars and a dead phone battery haha. 1 over on the back to finish +6 today. Definitely left some out there. TE c721 though ...
699B28CE-B8CA-4AEA-A874-D43FC5CB5702.png

Driver, 3h to there, tap in birdie, and now we're chasing double digits..

You and I likely have a 100% different definition of chasing double digits....

You and I likely have a 100% different definition of chasing double digits....
It's possible. We've already established there is no such thing as 'short', so what does the number -10 even mean..? :p

Last edited:
Lemme tell you a tale of craptastic finishing ability.

A couple years back I hit the course to play a quick nine before work. Made 6 birdies and 3 pars. Told work to F off for another hour and a half. Course record is a 64, I had to ask.

Arrived on 18’s tee -9 9 birdies and 8 pars, with a random paired as my witness.

Promptly blocked the living crap out of one OOB. Knocked the next one within a foot of OOB and under a 12” high limb. Could only hit it 20’ or just enough to get it to the green with my 5th shot. Two putts from the wrong tier and a -6 66 that coulda shoulda been a course record. 2 7i’s on 18 and par that hole that day 98% of the time. Even a bogey and I tie.

Nope triple.

Lemme tell you a tale of craptastic finishing ability.

A couple years back I hit the course to play a quick nine before work. Made 6 birdies and 3 pars. Told work to F off for another hour and a half. Course record is a 64, I had to ask.

Arrived on 18’s tee -9 9 birdies and 8 pars, with a random paired as my witness.

Promptly blocked the living crap out of one OOB. Knocked the next one within a foot of OOB and under a 12” high limb. Could only hit it 20’ or just enough to get it to the green with my 5th shot. Two putts from the wrong tier and a -6 66 that coulda shoulda been a course record. 2 7i’s on 18 and par that hole that day 98% of the time. Even a bogey and I tie.

Nope triple.
Ouch.

It was painful. You probably don’t buy it anyways having seen me play, lol.

Main difference that day, didn’t miss putts under 20ft on a pretty easy greens course.

It was painful. You probably don’t buy it anyways having seen me play, lol.

Main difference that day, didn’t miss putts under 20ft on a pretty easy greens course.
I believe you. It's simply a coincidence that every time I've seen you play, you've sprayed balls every which way.:oops:

I believe you. It's simply a coincidence that every time I've seen you play, you've sprayed balls every which way.:oops:

The Imperial Stouts we both seem to enjoy likely have nothing to do with this.

20210408_004055.jpg

7392/75.4/138/72 and sopping wet.

Let's.. go? Tee off in 20..

Masters coverage and Oas :golf:coverage. A Tradition Unlike Any Other!

Masters coverage and Oas :golf:coverage. A Tradition Unlike Any Other!
I expect an update or two. Might need the inspiration!!

Or, actually, if someone duffs one, or comes up hilariously short, or looks like they broke something picking up their tee that would probably make me feel better. :p

Does anyone ever use their heated seats to loosen up their back? Just me? Also, why did no one tell me about that??

One piece of advice for you today. Dont be Sandy Lyle!:ROFLMAO:

I expect an update or two. Might need the inspiration!!

Or, actually, if someone duffs one, or comes up hilariously short, or looks like they broke something picking up their tee that would probably make me feel better. :p

Does anyone ever use their heated seats to loosen up their back? Just me? Also, why did no one tell me about that??
Before and after the round.

20210408_082641.jpg

Screenshot_20210408-083341_Video Player.jpg20210408_083423.jpg

God bless a short par 4 to start. :LOL:

Gonna need to take advantage of those today. Wind is blowing a bit too.

Back