ANNOUNCEMENT THP Live Special Announcement: Tuesday April 7th

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow at 2pm ET we will have a special edition of THP Live featuring myself and @Canadan as well as a new member of the team you may or may not know yet.

Something fun is going to be coming out of this, and you can of course catch it right here in this thread, on YouTube or on Facebook. If you are using the latter of the two, you can ask questions live as the show happens to any of the hosts, but no worries if you ask them in the forum, each of us will jump in here and get them answered post show.

Attachments

• Blank Print Document-2.jpeg
    Blank Print Document-2.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
Will be having brief conference call with my work from home staff but will hopefully be able to get right on afterwards, if I'm not stuck with my manager(s)

New member to the team - very cool!!

TRUST ME people, tune in to this one.

TRUST ME.

Can't wait. Certainly intrigued and looking forward to seeing who the new member of the team is.

On my calendar & this is lunch time for me so I should be able to make it work!

I can probably check this one out too!

Should be in hour 5 of my pork butt smoke, hopefully I'm sober enough to remember this! 🤪

Can't make it due to a work call but will catch up ASAP after it is over (y)

Gotta try to juggle the work load for this one.

Noice !!!

gee, i just had to block my calendar at 1 PM Central......

Something fun comes out of everything on THP! :)

Excited about this! My 8th webinar on the effects of the recent stimulus package or a THP Special Announcement??? Easy call :cool:

Let me just add that I am extremely eager to share the news that is coming with this live stream.

It's also awesome that these kinds of things can be shared live with the community now. It's such a great feature.

I'll be watching the recorded stuff... stuck at work with no streaming media or cell phone.:eek:

I'm all in!

You guys are killing it lately. Thanks for all the hard work to bring us new content in new ways!

Just added to my calendar. I may even change out of my pajamas for this.

Back