Video Club Champion Answers Your Questions

Thank Nick and @JB, another good ‘in. (y)

That was great, THANKS!

good times thanks for the interview!

Thanks @JB, @GolferGal & Nick (Sorry don't know your THP Name). I love these THP Lives!!

I am not a Twitter user but, I would ask what he thought about the golf magazine best fitter rankings.

You dont have to be. You can also watch on Facebook or directly in the first post of this thread.

Want to thank Nick for coming on and all of the THPers that joined in. So many questions and it was a lot of fun. We will get Nick on again soon.

This was such an informative video/podcast. Thank you both for taking the time today

Shoot. Got back late from a lunch run for the kids and missed this one live. Enjoyed the replay.

The answer on what ball to use at a fitting conflicts with what my CC fitter had in mind.

Nobody commented on Yoda in the background huh? I change the table on every stream haha

Nobody commented on Yoda in the background huh? I change the table on every stream haha
I noticed and like the themed background and polo based on who you are talking with... Its the little things...

Awesome discussion and biggest take away was the importance of fitting as well as the availability of options... Dont worry about the swing that day because your swing is your swing and they will fit you to clubs and shafts to make you enjoy golf .... or something along those lines.

I noticed the background table changes but didn't see Yoda anywhere. But I'm not really a Star Wars fan so it wouldn't really catch my eye.

Now I have to go watch it again to find Yoda!! :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I noticed the background table changes but didn't see Yoda anywhere. But I'm not really a Star Wars fan so it wouldn't really catch my eye.

Now I have to go watch it again to find Yoda!! :LOL::LOL:
Here ya go
134CACD8-EE68-4E3F-B2EE-4C1416BCA39A.jpeg

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Tagged to watch later, really look forward to seeing this one. Thanks Nick and @JB!

Is that a video game table behind you too?

This was a fantastic watch, Nick was great. Bummed I missed this yesterday!

Question: Do fitters tend to gravitate toward certain brands when doing a fitting? With so many shafts offered at CC how do you prevent fitters from doing that?

Back