ANNOUNCEMENT Live Stream with Tour Edge Golf

That was good, THANKS!

Another informative and well done livestream. Thanks!

Great news for TEEm!

Very nice interview and question/answers

Hopefully, Tour Edge will come out of this crisis and be able to pick up where they left off.

The smaller companies in the Golf Market are just as important as the big boys. This is where you can get such great deals and value for the money. Especially, for those that want to watch their budget. My sons have some Tour Edge equipment and like them very much.

Such a big fan of Tour Edge. They’ve tried to do things “the right way” for some time and I hope they come through this period. They deserve to.

Great love stream today. Good chat and interesting throughout. Well done @JB.

REALLY interested to here more about the utility irons.

Such a big fan of Tour Edge. They’ve tried to do things “the right way” for some time and I hope they come through this period. They deserve to.

Great love stream today. Good chat and interesting throughout. Well done @JB.

REALLY interested to here more about the utility irons.

Thank you sir. We will have a lot more coming with Jon in the coming weeks as well.

I had to cut out, I can re-watch on Twitter?
Good Idea for TEE to Pick a tour where they can have some success. Looks like it's working.
Everyone like to have attention paid to them and the Champions tour is no different.

I had to cut out, I can re-watch on Twitter?
Good Idea for TEE to Pick a tour where they can have some success. Looks like it's working.
Everyone like to have attention paid to them and the Champions tour is no different.

Yes or Facebook.

I will have to watch the replay, my feed kept cutting out on me

Another cool live stream. I've got a lot of respect for Tour Edge - been a huge fan of their fairways and I'm eager to test the EXS220 driver out soon.

Really hope this pandemic doesn't hurt them in a huge way and they can keep the momentum going.

I had to bail for a conference meeting half way through. Will finish it off later today.

Just got to watch the stream again from start to finish after being interrupted about half way though. Hard not to like a guy like Jon and Tour Edge as a whole. A bit bummed my question did't make it, but Ill definitely get it in next time Jon is on. Looking forward to reading about that feedback on the Wingman.

Just got to watch the stream again from start to finish after being interrupted about half way though. Hard not to like a guy like Jon and Tour Edge as a whole. A bit bummed my question did't make it, but Ill definitely get it in next time Jon is on. Looking forward to reading about that feedback on the Wingman.

Me too. We are holding out sending new items for TEEm since the driver has not had a lot of feedback as of yet. Once that thread gets going from the participants, we will be adding to their portfolio.

@JB - preferred their YouTube route to the Twitter/FB one, of you are looking for feedback on these kinda things. :unsure:

@JB - preferred their YouTube route to the Twitter/FB one, of you are looking for feedback on these kinda things. :unsure:

Totally understand. Facebook has been used for each of the live streams, along with either Twitter or YouTube. We get a lot of requests for Twitter, so will be giving them a trial this week for some of our streams along with Facebook, which works really well.

Then next week we have some really good ones again and will be using YouTube too.

I like the the Lock on Alignment aide that you guys talked about. Could really be a big thing that sets this putter apart. Great show, and Jon and the TE crew sound like the type of people you want to be successful and root for.

Thanks to those that tuned in today

Back