Video THP Live with Canadan + Contest

Productions like this make me happy that I’m a member of this great golf forum. The forum is given honest opinions and feedback that are more than just a rehashing of the manufacturer’s press release.

Prizes only for live participation? Meanies. ;) I was golfing during the live stream. Seems like a good excuse on a golf forum. :p

Someone didnt watch...It was said during that contest would start post stream

Great live version of Range Days today ...

Listening ... 32 min in. I've said this before but worth saying again: I like your chemistry as a broadcast team.

My initial important contributions: 1) jacked lofts is a thing :cool:, 2) not really interested in launch pad irons, 3) PXG hints have my attention, 4) MP-18 would be fine for every episode of Range Days, in my unbiased opinion -- and thank you Dan for saying your were insulted by HMB (y), 5) I'm terribly incompetent at roasting people -- not going to try.

The future of Range Days: putter fitting episode? head to head battles? putting together a combo set: what and why if they were going in the bag?

Good job gents enjoyed tuning in. Waiting for you to go lower than Dan there @Jman

Just finished watching. Was out on the course during the live stream. Very enjoyable show. Love listening to the discussions between Dan and James. Tons of knowledge, wit and honesty. Well done guys!

Great live version of Range Days today ...
wait wait wait...

you guys want Range Days LIVE? An episode LIVE?!

...I bet we could do that.

Finally sat down and watched it. Great job @Canadan and @Jman, nice production and you guys work well together. Enjoyed the discussion.

Great job today. I came in late but it was fun.

wait wait wait...

Yes. Chicken wing needs more airtime.

Dam, was way too busy today at work with meetings then straight to the course for men’s night. Disappointed I missed the live stream. Going to watch it now.

wait wait wait...

This is entirely doable.

I cannot fathom why anyone would want to watch me swing, but I'll do it for the community.
This is entirely doable.

you could always bring in someone from the forum and do a live range days with your numbers and theirs as a comparison.

This is entirely doable.
To be honest, I really like this concept. I'm not big on podcasts and only listen to one. I like the live interaction between the hosts and audience and feel that it adds a more personal listening experience that a podcast can't deliver. You guys did a great job of keeping on track with little to no deviation to the subject and your time management was on par as well. So, if range days were to become a youtube live stream, I'm in.

Finally watched as I missed the live being on the beach yesterday. It was actually kind of topical having the Wilson Launch Pads on there.

I played golf yesterday morning and my buddy who hardly ever plays was hitting his 4h way more than he should because he can’t make contact with anything else. He said he was going on o get a full set of hybrids so I let him know about HB Turbos and T rails as options. During your video I sent him the link to the Wilsons.

I think having a sole like that would awesome in irons during the wet spring months we have here in NC where it’s warm enough to play but a little or a lot soupy that’s resulting in chunked shots.

Last edited:
I cannot fathom why anyone would want to watch me swing, but I'll do it for the community.

Sometimes its nice to know what golf club *can* do.

Well, I can definitely tell you that I want to watch you swing a golf club.

Back