CONTEST Chat with Danny Le from UST Mamiya

Marked! This may be my only way to get in the mind of the great @DannyLe (y)
I have a few questions lined up

My guy! Love me some Danny Le

Must see tv here.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from this one.

Awesome, cant wait for this one! I need my own THP calendar to keep track of all the amazing stuff you guys have going on for us!

There is a THP calendar button on the top of the page that lists these special events.

There is a THP calendar button on the top of the page that lists these special events.
Thank you! Ask and you shall receive! 👊

now this is a contest i could swing into.

So much good stuff coming out of these sessions. Now @DannyLe joins the mix? Awesome! And @JB is no slouch either :cool:

Booooom. I am getting NO work done this week.

My calendar is getting filled up with these THP guests....and I like it. Excited for this one!

Loving the live streams and Danny from :UST: is bringing the 🔥🔥🔥

Locked and loaded! Danny is the man. Can’t wait for this one.

Someone getting real lucky this Friday. 10am is marked

Just one more reason to be here on Friday! Can't wait!

One of the good guys who will always tell it to ya straight up! Will tune in!

Calendar reminder set

Friday will be a good day.. And this entire week is incredible!!!

So much good stuff coming out of these sessions. Now @DannyLe joins the mix? Awesome! And @JB is no slouch either :cool:
I really wish I wouldn’t have hit your Gunmetal. My wife simply doesn’t understand why I want a “stick” so bad. I like my current shaft, but loved the Gunmetal. The Cobra with that shaft is so good!

I really wish I wouldn’t have hit your Gunmetal. My wife simply doesn’t understand why I want a “stick” so bad. I like my current shaft, but loved the Gunmetal. The Cobra with that shaft is so good!

Yes. Yes it is.

Back