Video THP LIVE with Tour Edge Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Live coming next week. Taking your questions all about Tour Edge Exotics C721 as well as announcing who will be part of TEEm Tour Edge and what their first package will be.

Blank Print Document.jpeg

You will be able to watch this one of two ways.
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a fun watch especially with the new equipment and the recent signings to pro players

IF you have not been over to their site and see what they have to offer, you owe it to yourself to go look. The prices are great and the shaft selection is awesome. If you tuned in during the Showcase week with Tour Edge and saw the guys during the HL release, I went to the site and went down a LARGE RABBIT HOLE going from HL to EXS 220 to C721 and spent hours reading the tech behinds these irons.....did you know Bernhard Langer has now moved to Tour Edge?

Spend the time to go look....you won't regret it

That will be awesome! Still treasure the video of Canadan & Finley announcing me!

Yes, this is fantastic! Can't wait!

Awesome! Hope my day allows me to join.

Okay, Tuesday 11:00 AM my time, blocking out the calendar for no distractions!

THP Live coming next week. Taking your questions all about Tour Edge Exotics C721 as well as announcing who will be part of TEEm Tour Edge and what their first package will be.

View attachment 8996382

You will be able to watch this one of two ways.
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread
Oh, this makes me happy. Always a great time with Tour Edge!

Weird, a meeting just popped up on my work calendar for 1pm CT on 3/9. Actually, that would be a great service to have. The THP Microsoft Outlook blast whenever a live stream is happening.

Woooohoooo!!!! I don't think I've ever looked forward to a Tuesday until now!!

Calendar marked. Looking forward to following along.

Consider me dumb and then go down a notch.

Last year’s stuff was well received. My question would be, how has the technology improved and what would be the benefit to buying current year’s gear (what does it do that the EXS line didn’t do as well?) versus last year’s? I’m a huge fan of buying at 50% of new. Does this line fit the same golfer as the EXS line, and if so what advantages does it offer? If not, which line is recommended for which type of golfer?

Love their hybrids and can’t wait to hear more info on the whole line .

I wonder how their new line compares to the Bazooka HT Max set that the kiddo is getting started with.

D4941C8E-8B77-4017-A413-A0D7E8F4C86B.jpeg

Always a great tune in with Tour Edge!

Nice. Tour Edge always does a great job explaining their new products.

Looking forward to it!

New equipment talk and the TEEm announcement? This will be a good one!

Really enjoying the live streams this year. Great amount of knowledge and impressive interaction with Tour Edge! This should be a great watch and looking forward to seeing who the lucky testers are

Consider me dumb and then go down a notch.

Last year’s stuff was well received. My question would be, how has the technology improved and what would be the benefit to buying current year’s gear (what does it do that the EXS line didn’t do as well?) versus last year’s? I’m a huge fan of buying at 50% of new. Does this line fit the same golfer as the EXS line, and if so what advantages does it offer? If not, which line is recommended for which type of golfer?
With last years EXS 220 having a hollow body long irons and the scoring clubs out of solid 431 stainless you got real distance with great feel. This year you have the Hot launch and also the 721's that have the TPU vibracore and also the Diamond face. I mean thee is more tech than just that, but yes, significant changes. I have a EXS 220 7 iron and plan on getting a C721 to test too

Heck yeah. This should be fun!

Back