Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
I know there are quite a few older guys (age wise) than myself on this forum. 64 is quite young compared to some of the old coots around here. I'm not talking about age though. I have seen many people come and go through my years here. JB, GolferGal, & Smallville have been around the forum longer. Who else?

Five years :)

Every once in a while I take a peek at member number to see just how far we've come.

Crazy to think it's been as many years as it has.

4 years next month for me I believe? And what an incredible ride it has been.

ETA: an average of 37 posts/day? Holy crap. Guess I'm an addict.

I'll be 5 years on the 20th. Crazy to think back on, but MAN this place has changed for the better about 1000%.

Five years :)

Got cha. Joined Dec 2008 :D

This is really interesting to me as I know so many have moved on, kicked the bucket or whatever, but I'm curious.

5+ years for me.

Got cha. Joined Dec 2008 :D

This is really interesting to me as I know so many have moved on, kicked the bucket or whatever, but I'm curious.

It's the nature of forums. I've belonged to many other non-golf forums and people come and go. Depends on what they have going on in their lives at the time.

5 years but only really active for the last few months. What a dolt I was!!

I'm a baby being born here in 2011. I've enjoyed it a ton, there are some remarkable people here and I've been fortunate enough to make some great friends.

I've been around so long I'm growing mold! Haha, crazy to see how far we've come. 6 years next month!!!

I'm an infinitely different golfer than I was when I first started and I've met some lifelong friends along the way. I love THP!

I am relatively new to this site compared to you guys but I have been a member of two other golf forums for well over six years and still going strong on both.

Five years this year in October!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the nature of forums. I've belonged to many other non-golf forums and people come and go. Depends on what they have going on in their lives at the time.

Sooooo many things happen to folks that affect their time, desire, or whatever to be active. You take JB, GG, & Smalls and that leaves 156 people that joined before me. There's got to be somebody in that number that's still around?

4 years this may. I don't have as many posts as many that have been here that long though because in previous years I disappeared during the winter when I could not play golf and due to that I have missed out on much THP awesomeness... NOT this year and not again.

I've been around so long I'm growing mold! Haha, crazy to see how far we've come. 6 years next month!!!

I'm an infinitely different golfer than I was when I first started and I've met some lifelong friends along the way. I love THP!

You joined a month or so after I did big guy. I still remember the round KellyBo and I had, with you and Hawk on the Palmer course at PGA National. :thumb:

Since 4/10/2012. It's been great 3 years and many more years to come!

I celebrated my 1 year anniversary at the final Morgan cup, and to think how much my golf obsession (and club collection) has grown since joining, kind of blows my mind.

I've been here for just over 2 years now. It was a bit of a slow start for me. Initially I really didn't feel welcome at all. But as things changed, we changed a different feel came into place. I've met some of the best people in my life here, many have touched me and my family in ways that are simply amazing. I've become a better person because of THP.

Two years this month for me. I started SLOW, but did make it to four events (4 is slow, that sounds ridiculous) in my first year. I think the events are the key to longevity.

I remember PMing Morgan about changing my forum name after my second event. I saw the friendships and the camaraderie that existed between a lot of the guys, and I wanted that. So I wanted my forum name to be more of a reflection of ME.

Another year under my belt and another 6 events attended (plus a bunch of informal get-togethers and one "gethering"), it's amazing to me the friendships that I have forged here.

And that all started with attending an event.

I plan on being around as long as Josh and Morgan keep this great place going.

I've been around for around 2.5 years.
Been a lot of fun along the way!

I think it will be 4 years this spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming up to 2.5 years.

I don't see anyone under member #159 (me)? Come on folks there has to be one of you out there! Am I the one (still around) with the most time on here??? (Other than JB,GG, & Smalls)

I figured it out. This is my THP Legacy! :bomb:

Back