JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
July is here and we have the latest issue of the digital magazine hitting inboxes everywhere. Inside Volume 5 are some exclusive stories, in a Look Book format that is interactive in nature and fun to swipe through.

Give it a look and let us know what your favorite feature of Volume 5 is?

1 6.02.29 AM.jpg

Continue reading...

Awesome. I really do think these have added a ton to the THP experience.

the LA Golf putter shafts stand out to me. They’re so wild I can’t help but want to give them a go.

I will say though, the Axis section was way more interesting than I expected it to be.

These little quick hitters are very cool. Tons of info packed into a small easy to digest package. For me it’s the Axis putter, I don’t know much about it after reading that I’m a little curious

I had gamed the Axis 1 Umbra for the past 5 years. It was just sent to the sidelines by the Indi Allison. Good stuff with the Mag. Bringing good info out quick.

• Admin
These should have just hit inboxes. Thanks everybody for taking a look. Lots of fun content in there.

the linq shafts have my interest...i'm undecided between the gun metal and a paderson kinetixx ballistic

the linq shafts have my interest...i'm undecided between the gun metal and a paderson kinetixx ballistic
I believe the right answer is both and sell me the loser.

LA putter shaft for the big win. It’s hard not to notice these on Tour and it’s only a matter of time, I think.

• Admin
LA putter shaft for the big win. It’s hard not to notice these on Tour and it’s only a matter of time, I think.

They are popping up a bit more.

I really enjoyed this issue. I mentioned it in the thread, but that putter shaft is crazy.

Received it in my inbox this morning. Seems the Mizuno M Craft putters just keep haunting me to buy one! Haha

@JB I dont seem to have received this, is there somewhere in my settings where I need to tick?

@JB I dont seem to have received this, is there somewhere in my settings where I need to tick?

Check your spam folder I would say first. If it is not there, no sweat, you can view it on our home page in the link in the first post.

I really enjoyed this issue. I mentioned it in the thread, but that putter shaft is crazy.
STTTTOOOOOUUUUT’

Not in my spam, strange. Still I have read it from the link

Good Issue

Really enjoy catching these in my email inbox. Quick snippets about new clubs/info, and drives me to find the posts to not only read a bit more, but hear comments/insights from the rest of the community. (y)

Didn't know about the Mizuno putter line. Although in general I don't pay much attention to putters. I love my Seemore and don't even think about other ones but these caught my eye.

LA Putter shaft was another interesting read. Something that will definitely grow even more as most golfers (at least here) like to tinker with set ups and shafts.

Didn't know about the Mizuno putter line. Although in general I don't pay much attention to putters. I love my Seemore and don't even think about other ones but these caught my eye.

LA Putter shaft was another interesting read. Something that will definitely grow even more as most golfers (at least here) like to tinker with set ups and shafts.

Yeah the putter line is definitely gaining steam.

Evening nudge, what’d you all think?

Issue 6 hits inboxes tomorrow. And it is a GOOD one.

I liked the LinQ section but have to say my favorite was the Axis putter!

Bring on episode 6!!!

I enjoy a quick look at the magazine but nothing beats getting on THP, finding a forum you like and diving in.

Back