THP Mallet Cover?

kdjmu1

Reaction score
Handicap
Was there ever or will there ever be a THP Mallet putter cover sold? I would love to get one, but the blade style doesn't look to fit the 2-Ball putter I currently game and/or the Scotty Kombi-S I have on the way. Thanks!

Not as of yet and at this time there will not be. With so many shapes and styles, we prefer to keep it simple due to inventory. Each of our covers is very limited and we are doing more next year than ever before.

I understand and appreciate the quick response. Great site btw.

Not as of yet and at this time there will not be. With so many shapes and styles, we prefer to keep it simple due to inventory. Each of our covers is very limited and we are doing more next year than ever before.

I know it might not happen since like JB said different shapes but I'd love one for my versa 7.

I understand and appreciate the quick response. Great site btw.

You are very welcome. All questions welcome any time of course.

Just a thought, but to accommodate different shapes, couldn't you do a knit cover with THP customizations? Not a big deal, just offering up a possible solution.

Just a thought, but to accommodate different shapes, couldn't you do a knit cover with THP customizations? Not a big deal, just offering up a possible solution.

Possibly, but its not something we think our logo works on so for that, we offer a single style that fits many and is quite the collectible. We do recognize that they will not work for everybody, so we try and find many items throughout the year that feature the logo and can help showing off the THP spirit.

Back