THP March Digital Newsletter

The last issue that Smallville was kind enough to email to some people if they have not read it, features the most in depth player interview I have ever read. Incredible read.

Agreed. It was a great read and is it sad that I read it in its entirety that morning before even making it to work. It was a pleasant surprise when I woke up. Looking forward to this one. I have to say I am definitely a fan of Brittany Lincicome now and before that interview I was not really aware of her. It was as inside the ropes as I have ever seen and I cannot imagine the time she spent with THP to give that in depth profile of her. Great stuff.

Glad everybody enjoyed it. It was a fun article and good insight.

Glad everybody enjoyed it. It was a fun article and good insight.

Best golf interview I have ever read. GG did a fabulous job on it.

I'll second that, best golf interview I have ever read! The THP newsletter is amazing, and I can't wait to see what is in store to blow my mind in the next one!

interesting, cant wait to read it!

After the last one which I really enjoyed reading, I am really looking forward to this months! Is it Thursday yet?

After the last one which I really enjoyed reading, I am really looking forward to this months! Is it Thursday yet?

Thanks Marius. It is getting its final polishing done and will be appearing in inboxes tomorrow morning.

Thanks Marius. It is getting its final polishing done and will be appearing in inboxes tomorrow morning.

Oh man, I thought it was coming this morning and i felt left out. Today's only Wednesday though huh?

Oh man, I thought it was coming this morning and i felt left out. Today's only Wednesday though huh?

Until tomorrow, hehe.

Any thoughts on that little THP gem?

Slick bag! Thats for DAMN sure. I think I like the Idea of the magnet molded valuables pocket. JB, I think this thread NOW needs a spoilers tag.

LOVE the bag. Seriously, I'd rep THP with that in a second! Also, very interested to learn more about and hopefully try out the Royal Collection. The newsletter is getting better each time. I think some of the small things you've added are great, like the links. Great job.

LOVE the bag. Seriously, I'd rep THP with that in a second! Also, very interested to learn more about and hopefully try out the Royal Collection. The newsletter is getting better each time. I think some of the small things you've added are great, like the links. Great job.

All GG and company, I just take the credit.

The RC stuff will hopefully make an appearance at the THP Demo Day for many to hit.

I can't wait to see some in hand pics when that bag gets made. It sounds like the company has been pretty good to work with? They have some nice looking work for sure.

And their "website under construction" webpage is the best I have ever seen. Definitely made me giggle.
I can't wait to see some in hand pics when that bag gets made. It sounds like the company has been pretty good to work with? They have some nice looking work for sure.

They have a very strong background in the world of golf and have done some amazing things over the last 20 years building up to the formation of QODA.

I also love the bag and am in the market for a bag for my Clic 3.0. Any chance they will be making a cart bag with THP logo?

The line of Royal woods is also very interesting; hope to read some reviews on those soon!

Ahhh, I can't see any pictures. I don't think I can wait until 4 to see it.

I also love the bag and am in the market for a bag for my Clic 3.0. Any chance they will be making a cart bag with THP logo?

The line of Royal woods is also very interesting; hope to read some reviews on those soon!

No chance at all unfortunately. The cost on our end is staggering based on order minimums as one might expect.

One thing we should point out for people, is this is not some bag that just happens to have the THP logo on it. This bag has been designed for THP.

Understand JB! Anyhow, I just "liked" them on Facebook so I can start following their product line. Looks like they are about to get involved with the LPGA tour soon so cool to see a brand willing to work with you on something like this.

Nice News Letter ,chalked full of greatness !

That bag is freaking awesome. I want it. I want that bag.

Great newsletter this month. Content was fab, and that bag is just SICK.

Keep up the good work GG and THP. :)

Tappin to the oldies

Great newsletter THP! I really enjoy this one a lot. That bag is awesome! I can't wait to see one in person.

Any time line on when the bag is going to be available?

Back