THP March Digital Newsletter

Any time line on when the bag is going to be available?

We should have all those details coming up soon. It will be a few months though as THPers got to see the early prototype pictures of what QODA has put together for us.

I thought last months newsletter would be tough to top, but you've done it. Well done! And as one who enjoys a stand bag, well, guess what I've been looking at for the past hour? That bag is stunning. THe subtle details are what amazes me and I love how one side is predominantly white and the other is predominantly gray. WOW!

We should have all those details coming up soon. It will be a few months though as THPers got to see the early prototype pictures of what QODA has put together for us.

Guess I'll be holding off on buying a new bag then

THP rocks! Great newsletter and like the others have said the bag is a must have.

You guys did a great job! Its a really good read and that bag rocks!

You guys did a great job! Its a really good read and that bag rocks!

Too bad it will be a few months before it's available. I was hoping to rock it on the course in May when we all get together

The newsletter looks great. It is getting better and better with each edition.

So glad everybody is enjoying this issue.

I am loving this issue!

The only thing I can say about that bag is.. WINNING.

I've GOTTA get my hands on one, no doubt about it!

Regarding the company the bag is from, any news on when their website is going up? Would love to check them out.

Regarding the company the bag is from, any news on when their website is going up? Would love to check them out.

It should be up in the coming weeks and we will have some great info about them coming up.

The newsletter keeps looking better and better! Great job everyone - and that THP stand bag is sexay!!!

Tap before talk.

First off, that bag is awesome!! I'm somehow how going to have to justify buying another bag when I've already got two! Looks like the Nike stand bag will have to go!! That is such a nice bag and I'd love to bring that to the course!!

Secondly, adding the "You May Have Missed" and "Upcoming Events" is a great touch! I'm really digging those add ons. Another great addition Team THP, you should be VERY proud!!

First off, that bag is awesome!! I'm somehow how going to have to justify buying another bag when I've already got two! Looks like the Nike stand bag will have to go!! That is such a nice bag and I'd love to bring that to the course!!

Secondly, adding the "You May Have Missed" and "Upcoming Events" is a great touch! I'm really digging those add ons. Another great addition Team THP, you should be VERY proud!!

My wife is definitely going to make me put at least one of our stand bags for sale now!

Absolutely a great newsletter, hats off to everyone involved in the creation! The bag is just simply awesome, not many other words to even describe how cool that thing is. I can't wait to see in hand pics of one when it happens. Excellent write up on the Kingdom experience as well, you did a very good job of expressing our excitement and gratitude while also explaining a lot about what we were able to experience. Very well done there. The profile of the Royal Collection woods was great too! This newsletter was the best yet in my opinion, great job and keep up the amazing work!

All around a fantastic newsletter and who is that handsome guy on the left in the Kingdom picture :D. The ball looks like it is going to be amazing! Really great job!

The Newsletter was awesome! I like the added touch of the links at the bottom with the dates of when it went up. It was very easy on the eyes, even reading it on my phone this morning. Great Job!

AND THAT BAG?! VERY NICE JOB ON IT!

Thanks for all the kind words everybody.

Im really liking that bag! Kodos THP for working with a new company to get that done, it looks really great. The RC clubs are intriguing to say the least, I look forward to seeing more about them in the coming weeks.

All in all another fine edition, keep up the good work!

That was a very enjoyable newsletter. I think the bag is sick!! I love the idea of the THP bag. I hate the companies website is not up yet, I was excited to go see some of the specs of the bag and what else they have to offer. I cant wait to hit some of the royal collection stuff at the outing. Also, I like the addition of things you may have missed with the links. Yet again, you did an awesome job on the newsletter

That was a very enjoyable newsletter. I think the bag is sick!! I love the idea of the THP bag. I hate the companies website is not up yet, I was excited to go see some of the specs of the bag and what else they have to offer. I cant wait to hit some of the royal collection stuff at the outing. Also, I like the addition of things you may have missed with the links. Yet again, you did an awesome job on the newsletter

Dang right. One of those bags is coming to my house for sure.

I hope.

The April newsletter is coming up soon and we think you guys are going to love it. One of the best parts is an interview that we just love.

The April newsletter is coming up soon and we think you guys are going to love it. One of the best parts is an interview that we just love.

Looking forward to it JB! Each issue has just gotten better and better!

Back