THP March Digital Newsletter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This one is scheduled to go out Thursday and if you are not signed up for it, you will want to do so. Our digital newsletter is completely free and all you have to do is click the green banner at the top of the page that says THP Newsletter or click this link.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=11819

Some REALLY cool things in this month that you will not see anywhere else including a sneak peek at something with THP on it that is so cool it will make your head spin, an introduction to a new company you have never heard of and tons more great information.

This one is scheduled to go out Thursday and if you are not signed up for it, you will want to do so. Our digital newsletter is completely free and all you have to do is click the green banner at the top of the page that says THP Newsletter or click this link.

Some REALLY cool things in this month that you will not see anywhere else including a sneak peek at something with THP on it that is so cool it will make your head spin, an introduction to a new company you have never heard of and tons more great information.

There's been a lot of that lately. You think we can handle it? :D

Thats to bad for hundy, he is going to miss it. Since you know, he doesnt like the newsletters or the home page :act-up:

Looking forward to receiving it! I bet there is a bunch of good stuff in it!

• Admin
Cant wait, I am looking forward to receiving it

For THP fans, this one will truly have them drooling.

what? thats awesome...another reason to drool on this site

THP has us all drooling over everything!! They know exactly how to tempt us!! Like the snake in the garden of eden... You guys are evil!!! LOL

I just subscribed to it , I think? I hit the button and nothing appeared to happen.

JB...is there a link somewhere for previous editions?

There isnt, but if you hit up some THPers, I am sure they would email you one. \

If someone has the previous issues, can you please say so in the thread so people can grab them from you via email? It would be a great help.

let's see what you have in store for us then :) looking forward to the newsletter!

Awesome, can't wait. :rockon:

Sounds great JB. Looking forward to Thursday.

Just signed up for the newsletter - can't wait.

Nice I didnt even know there was a newsletter we could subscribe to. Cant wait to check this out. Sounds like some great stuff in it unless your just using your salesman's charm on me JB haha.

The last issue that Smallville was kind enough to email to some people if they have not read it, features the most in depth player interview I have ever read. Incredible read.

The last issue that Smallville was kind enough to email to some people if they have not read it, features the most in depth player interview I have ever read. Incredible read.

It was as comprehensive an interview as I've ever seen. I'm really curious what you have in store with this edition dude.

Hmmm well if thats the case I think I might like to get my hands on that one if possible.

Back