THP Marketplace Rules

Here at THP we do have a buy/sell/trade forum, Members will be allowed to view and use the Marketplace once they have been here for over 10 days and have over 25 posts. All sales in the Marketplace will be private between the buyer and seller. The marketplace at The Hackers Paradise is limited to Golf and Golf related items only!!

This needs a bump.

Items being sold on eBay may NOT be sold on THP at the same time, one place or the other please.

This needs a bump, as we just had an item listed here that was sold on ebay while still listed here.

Remember, here or ebay, but not both please.

I have recently had much success buying clubs here and now want to sell some items. I have always texted or emailed pictures of clubs on other sites. Please understand that I am not that savvy with photos being used any other way. So educate me if you will.
I have taken pictures with my i-phone. How do I imbed them into the thread? How do I send them to a hosting site? Perhaps, showing me an example rather than just an explanation.
Thanks in advance.

Mike

Appreciate the help. Read the link you sent me. Do I have to upload the photos on my iphone to my PC then to photobucket before I can add them to posts in threads? Can it be done from the phone? Tapatalk a way to do it?

Appreciate the help. Read the link you sent me. Do I have to upload the photos on my iphone to my PC then to photobucket before I can add them to posts in threads? Can it be done from the phone? Tapatalk a way to do it?

You can do it with Tapatalk. Be sure to post them as images and not attachments.

There is a photobucket app that you can use on your phone. Otherwise, there is an upload email. You send the pictures to that email and they will be uploaded into your photobucket.

There is a photobucket app that you can use on your phone. Otherwise, there is an upload email. You send the pictures to that email and they will be uploaded into your photobucket.

I do have Photobucket on my phone. But it seems like taking the extra step when you gotta be in Tapatalk anyway doesn't make a lot of sense. Or am I missing something? I personally don't care how someone gets their photos in when using Tapatalk or PC as long as it's images and not attachments!

Just gave it my first try with tapatalk app. We will see how it goes. Thanks to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this part of the OP. Please make sure you follow all Marketplace rules if you are posting your items here.

Items being sold on eBay may NOT be sold on THP at the same time, one place or the other please.

And please don't be smart if you are asked to remove items violating the rules.

Please keep sale thread clear of banter. If you are interested in purchasing or have questions about the product, that is fine. But GLWS and banter is not recommended

When I click on the marketplace feedback link it takes me to a politics thread :(
I'm using tapatalk on my iPhone

When I click on the marketplace feedback link it takes me to a politics thread :(
I'm using tapatalk on my iPhone

Now I can't see the feedback forum at all. I'm on Tapatalk too.

Now I can't see the feedback forum at all. I'm on Tapatalk too.

Strange, I can see and access fine via tapatalk:

Is there a minimum time that has to pass before re-listing an item? For example, if an ad is locked and the sale falls through, can I relist or do I need to wait a certain number of days?

Is there a minimum time that has to pass before re-listing an item? For example, if an ad is locked and the sale falls through, can I relist or do I need to wait a certain number of days?

Absolutely you can relist.

How do people trade clubs on the page?

How do people trade clubs on the page?

Post what your looking for and include WTTF (want to trade for) in the title. For example, say I wanted to trade for a big Bertha driver. The title would look something like:

WTTF: Big Bertha driver 9* stiff

Post what your looking for and include WTTF (want to trade for) in the title. For example, say I wanted to trade for a big Bertha driver. The title would look something like:

WTTF: Big Bertha driver 9* stiff
ya I understand that part but how do they deal with shipping dose one person ship first then there's a good chance of getting scammed?!?

ya I understand that part but how do they deal with shipping dose one person ship first then there's a good chance of getting scammed?!?

Yes trades carry the most risk. Just be careful with who you wanna trade with. Check for rep in the feedback thread. It's normally worked out between both parties on who ships first

You do run that risk. THP obviously doesn't get involved in any of it. But genuinely if your dealing with folks with high post counts they're much less likely to scam. We all pride ourselves in treating each other like we want to be treated. Go with your gut instinct

You do run that risk. THP obviously doesn't get involved in any of it. But genuinely if your dealing with folks with high post counts they're much less likely to scam. We all pride ourselves in treating each other like we want to be treated. Go with your gut instinct

Its another area where THP Events and the Albatross Club have value. If one has a vested interest in the community, they are less likely to purposely screw someone over.

Good advice already given. I have not heard of any horror stories on here.

Matte of fact, I very recently dealt with a member who shipped the club before I even sent him the money. He didn't know me at all, just based on good faith.

Back