THP Marketplace Rules

Please refrain from idle banter in the sale threads. It clogs the threads and makes it difficult to determine what are offers and what is 'I wish is could buy'.

Thank you

Hi, I just wanted to confirm it was ok to sell uncut 46" shafts? I know that has been an issue other places but I did not see any specific rules here about that.

Hi, I just wanted to confirm it was ok to sell uncut 46" shafts? I know that has been an issue other places but I did not see any specific rules here about that.

Yes, we require pics, details and price

quick question- anybody know where to get good boxes for shipping clubs?
any ideas or info would help. thanks

single clubs or iron sets.

I've been known to just go to Academy (or Dicks, or GG, or TGW) and see what they have. They have to get their inventory in some sort of box. I grabbed a good box from Academy recently.

I've been known to just go to Academy (or Dicks, or GG, or TGW) and see what they have. They have to get their inventory in some sort of box. I grabbed a good box from Academy recently.

Yeah a good option since UPS store recently wanted to charge me $18 for small club box.

I ended up using one I kept an extra set of irons in under the bed.

Please if it's not too much trouble, try to refrain from idle banter in sales threads. Tons of other threads to banter about.

I wanted to give this thread a bump. Please read the rules before posting in the marketplace.

In order to post in this FORUM you must be a member in good standing(postive reputation), have at least 25 posts and have been a member for over 10 days. THP Moderators and Admins reserve the right to not allow a post in the WTB FS FT Forum, and the member will be notified via email or PM regarding any issues before a post is approved or denied.

Each sale MUST HAVE it's own thread, no attaching another sale to an open thread(unless it is a related item from the original seller).

Thread titles must start with : FS, WTB, or FT(For Sale, Want To Buy, For Trade), with the product name after for easy browsing. example: FS - Nike Sumo Driver(let's members know you are selling a Nike Sumo Driver)

Items being sold on eBay may NOT be sold on THP at the same time, one place or the other please.

Unfortunately, gift cards are NOT permitted to be sold in the THP Marketplace.

Threads may be closed or deleted at an appropriate time after a transaction is fulfilled. Email addresses and phone numbers will be removed from all ads listed.

All New threads WILL BE moderated before posting, so please be patient when posting a new thread. We will notify you via Private Message if there is a problem with your post. If for some reason after 24 hours your Thread is not available please contact us here: admin@thehackersparadise.com

In order to sell here you must meet the following requirements:
(1) You must list a price, general product description, and an accurate description of condition.
(2) You must include "in hand" photos, and not any eBay, stock, or otherwise watermarked photos(attached photos are fine but we strongly encourage users to host your pictures at any free photo hosting site, such as Photobucket or Flicker, and then use image tags).

I wanted to give this thread a bump. Please read the rules before posting in the marketplace.

Thanks for the bump Ricky, I know that stuff can be confusing at times, glad we have it all spelled out in 1 place.

Please refrain from idle banter in the sale threads. It clogs the threads and makes it difficult to determine what are offers and what is 'I wish is could buy'.

Thank you

Please if it's not too much trouble, try to refrain from idle banter in sales threads. Tons of other threads to banter about.

This deserves a bump. If you aren't asking a legitimate question about or making an offer for the item, please leave the bumping to the thread starter.

If your post disappears, this is probably why.

Hello. I listed some clubs for sale, then closed them because they weren't selling. Can I re-open that ad or start a new one to sell them here again? Thanks

Hello. I listed some clubs for sale, then closed them because they weren't selling. Can I re-open that ad or start a new one to sell them here again? Thanks
PM me which one or ones you want re-opened.

Thank you

Thought these posts could use another bump. If you aren't asking a legitimate question about or making an offer for the item, please leave the bringing to the top to the thread starter.

If your post disappears, this is probably why.

I'm going to put up my first FS thread soon and was wondering how much does it cost to ship an iron set?

I'm going to put up my first FS thread soon and was wondering how much does it cost to ship an iron set?

It really depends on the weight, size of the box and where it's going to. For example, I can ship a 10lb box of irons from Florida to the Georgia (as long as it's not in the mountains) for around $15, but if I am shipping it to California it's going to be over $20. And if the box is extra long that price will be even higher.

I would say anywhere from $15-$30.

Bumping for those that are not sure on the marketplace rules.

Another bump for those that do not know the rules for the Market place

Maybe this is covered, but I don't see it. How to I close my BST ad?

Maybe this is covered, but I don't see it. How to I close my BST ad?

Just ask for a mod to close it in the thread like you did. I closed yours up per your request.

Is posting a link to my ebay listing allowed. Seems that THPers might be more comfortable buying that way than just paypaling to a stranger. Or maybe deal of the day thread might be more appropriate. Thanks either way.

Read the rules about half way down.

Is posting a link to my ebay listing allowed. Seems that THPers might be more comfortable buying that way than just paypaling to a stranger. Or maybe deal of the day thread might be more appropriate. Thanks either way.

I would say no, they have a rule you cannot have a ad here and on ebay as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebay listings are not allowed on the THP Marketplace. Some THPers are more comfortable dealing with members on THP, or those that have a vested interest through things such as The Albatross Club, which benefits Folds of Honor.

Plus the MP does not charge the ridiculous seller fees that Ebay does. Just a better all around experience selling through the MP.

Back