THP Marketplace Rules

Is the Albatross club a yearly donation?

I have another question, is it possible to get a notification when someone quotes you in any topic?
If you have Tapatalk, it's an app you can use from your phone to view THP, they will notify you when someone quotes you.
Yes it is. It runs January through December and is filled with items such as The Grandaddy of em all, the once in a lifetime all expenses paid trip of a life time. The benefits are all listed in that thread in the first post.

No, as of right now, it is not.

I have a current item open, how do I add another item to that listing? I tried editing the post but that would not let me change the title

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have a current item open, how do I add another item to that listing? I tried editing the post but that would not let me change the title

We prefer you make a new listing vs. editing a current listing if you are adding additional items.

We prefer you make a new listing vs. editing a current listing if you are adding additional items.
Thank you

A little bump. I did delete several post today that were banter. Please keep the posts in these threads on point.

A little bump. I did delete several post today that were banter. Please keep the posts in these threads on point.

quoting myself because it is easier. :D

I have a couple items listed as a combined sale and wanted to add another piece to it, not as a separate item, just as an addition to what is there as a single purchase. Would it be OK to make that edit? Thanks

I have a couple items listed as a combined sale and wanted to add another piece to it, not as a separate item, just as an addition to what is there as a single purchase. Would it be OK to make that edit? Thanks
I don't see why not.

Just a real quick question, I've got a couple of shafts that I want to sell. One has a driver head installed on it. If I'm selling the shaft and you're getting the driver head "free" do I need to post pictures of the crown of the club and the face? It's an older driver and the shafts are more valuble than the driver head. Just wondering. It's not a big deal either way. Just want to make sure I get the right photos up the first time.

Just a real quick question, I've got a couple of shafts that I want to sell. One has a driver head installed on it. If I'm selling the shaft and you're getting the driver head "free" do I need to post pictures of the crown of the club and the face? It's an older driver and the shafts are more valuble than the driver head. Just wondering. It's not a big deal either way. Just want to make sure I get the right photos up the first time.

Yes, please post pictures. People want to know what they are getting and it protects you as well.

Bumping as a reminder so people don't get mad when listings are deleted.

Bumping as a reminder so people don't get mad when listings are deleted.
As long as it's not just deleted without getting a PM. Some notification and explanation would just be a nice courtesy, if it's not already done that way.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bumping the Marketplace Rules thread to note the new rule that has been added.

Bumping of Marketplace Ads is now only available to those that are members of the Albatross Club.
This rule takes place beginning 12/1/2015

Been a few of these recently. Remember to join the Albatross Club!

This needs another bump. Non Albatross Club members must edit the original post to make a price change vs. bumping the thread.

I accidentally posted an add twice, the 1st one I didn't think worked. Please disregard the second one I just sent in. Sorry about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I accidentally posted an add twice, the 1st one I didn't think worked. Please disregard the second one I just sent in. Sorry about that

We got it no worries. Marketplace posts must be approved and can take up to an hour to do so.
Edited the post to include FS as well.

Thank u

Very helpful thread.....will be using this as I look to offload some clubs

Little bump. Please have pictures in the listing before submitting the threads for approval. Thanks!

My bad! I just submitted thread for Rogue silver shaft without any pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My bad! I just submitted thread for Rogue silver shaft without any pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Go ahead and edit the post and get the pics in.

I just realized that we locked up my Sun Mountain Bag sale b4 i could edit out the multiple photos. Wanted to leave only 1st one as representative of item, but take out rest to save bandwidth/space on your server.
Any way to do this?
Once locked, the edit button disappears.

I just realized that we locked up my Sun Mountain Bag sale b4 i could edit out the multiple photos. Wanted to leave only 1st one as representative of item, but take out rest to save bandwidth/space on your server.
Any way to do this?
Once locked, the edit button disappears.

Post the link and I can unlock. Don't sweat our server though.

Back