THP Marketplace Rules

Thanks JB. Oddly, they show as deleted (gone) in edit screen with only photo 1 remaining yet all still appear in actual FS thread. And i did remember to hit "save changes" button. Oh well, it was worth a try. Thanks again.

This could use a bump.

This could use a bump.

Thanks, Erik. So many ads lately with no photos and also a lot of non-Albatross member bumps.

Thanks, Erik. So many ads lately with no photos and also a lot of non-Albatross member bumps.
Being told you aren't supposed to somewhere in a thread and not being able to are two different things. Another argument for the MP being for AC members only.

To the mods, sorry I tried to post a FS thread and was going to include pics later that night. Didn't read the rules as well as I thought and its not listed yet. I tried to find my original thread to post the pics but cant find it. Do you want me to redo the thread?

To the mods, sorry I tried to post a FS thread and was going to include pics later that night. Didn't read the rules as well as I thought and its not listed yet. I tried to find my original thread to post the pics but cant find it. Do you want me to redo the thread?

I would recommend that when you have the pictures available.
We will make sure its a quick approval once that takes place.

I would recommend that when you have the pictures available.
We will make sure its a quick approval once that takes place.

Have pics loaded to Photobucket and ready to go, I'll re-post when I get home. Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but why do people remove the price from a listing when an item sells? Personally I find that it could be nice to know the price at which the item sold in terms of gauging what the market value is for a particular item.

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but why do people remove the price from a listing when an item sells? Personally I find that it could be nice to know the price at which the item sold in terms of gauging what the market value is for a particular item.

Anyone?

Probably not something that is done intentionally, more than likely it's a highlight/delete thing and the price gets wiped out with pictures/info.

Probably not something that is done intentionally, more than likely it's a highlight/delete thing and the price gets wiped out with pictures/info.

I always find it mildly annoying if I am trying to gauge a price, but I think it's to your point, it just shows that the item has been sold and is the OP trying to keep their listing clean.

Price listed does not always equal price sold for. When I have sold I usually just replace the price with the sold portion out of simplicity for myself.

I always find it mildly annoying if I am trying to gauge a price, but I think it's to your point, it just shows that the item has been sold and is the OP trying to keep their listing clean.

What I'm referring to is what appears to be replacing the price with SOLD.

Price listed does not always equal price sold for. When I have sold I usually just replace the price with the sold portion out of simplicity for myself.

Fair point sir.

Why do you delete posts in a for sale thread when somebody compliments the sellers past practices?

Why do you delete posts in a for sale thread when somebody compliments the sellers past practices?

Because the marketplace is for BST not banter. That's how it was explained to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the marketplace is for BST not banter. That's how it was explained to me.

Lol, okay, I'll go back to my hole.

Last edited:
THP Marketplace Rules

deleted

Seems like it has been a few years on this thread since this has been discussed..

What is the best procedure for attaching pictures to a for sale thread. I have some items to sell...

Thanks,
Joe

Seems like it has been a few years on this thread since this has been discussed..

What is the best procedure for attaching pictures to a for sale thread. I have some items to sell...

Thanks,
Joe

You can use Tapatalk or an image hosting service. There are several out there that work, you can try Imgur, Tinypic or Flickr. Photobucket however has blocked 3rd party hosting unless you have a paid plan. You can also use the attachment feature under advanced when posting your FS thread.

Thanks for the reply.
So if I use the advanced feature I can attach the photos directly from my computer? Sounds like exactly what I was looking for..

Thanks again,
Joe

Is there a reason my FS post was removed??

Is there a reason my FS post was removed??

Was it a new one or existing? Maybe try again? Im no MOD but I took a look and dont see anything showing up in the deleted threads section, not sure what would cause it.

Back