THP Marketplace Rules

Was it a new one or existing? Maybe try again? Im no MOD but I took a look and dont see anything showing up in the deleted threads section, not sure what would cause it.

So weird , I made it last night and replied to someone that was trying to PM me, and now is gone. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a reason my FS post was removed??

Photos were watermarked for another site. However if you want to repost with other photos, feel free.

(2) You must include "in hand" photos, and not any eBay, stock, or otherwise watermarked photos(attached photos are fine but we strongly encourage users to host your pictures at any free photo hosting site, such as Photobucket or Flicker, and then use image tags).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Photos were watermarked for another site. However if you want to repost with other photos, feel free.

(2) You must include "in hand" photos, and not any eBay, stock, or otherwise watermarked photos(attached photos are fine but we strongly encourage users to host your pictures at any free photo hosting site, such as Photobucket or Flicker, and then use image tags).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gotcha thanks!

Just want to bump this thread for all those that want to sell on THP. If you are selling on THP you may not list or sell on eBay at the same time. If this is found to be the case your THP thread will be closed.

Realized you couldn't bump ads without being an albatross member, kind of silly actually. Similar forums don't have requirements on having to be a member. Alas rules are rules.

Realized you couldn't bump ads without being an albatross member, kind of silly actually. Similar forums don't have requirements on having to be a member. Alas rules are rules.

It doesn’t seem to affecting your ability to sell on this forum. You should join after one of your sales. Best money you’ll spend.

It doesn’t seem to affecting your ability to sell on this forum. You should join after one of your sales. Best money you’ll spend.

I can't recall the last time I have sold on this forum, the inability to announce a price drop certainly hasn't helped any. Thanks though!

Maybe you should join Albatross- well worth the money and for a good cause.

I can't recall the last time I have sold on this forum, the inability to announce a price drop certainly hasn't helped any. Thanks though!

You can update your price in the original listing at any time with the Edit Post option.

You can update your price in the original listing at any time with the Edit Post option.

I think he means that while he can edit his post and change the price it still stay buried on page whatever it's on instead of coming back to the top when someone replies to it. Nobody notices the price drop because the post is still buried and not refreshed.

I think he means that while he can edit his post and change the price it still stay buried on page whatever it's on instead of coming back to the top when someone replies to it. Nobody notices the price drop because the post is still buried and not refreshed.

I got that. I also know how other forums run their BST and they don't let you bump to page 1 unless you pay for it.

Absolutely! One of the many benefits of Albatross Club membership!

(Thanks for letting us have a cool place to buy, sell, and trade. Also, thanks for spending your free time moderating it so that its a safe place to do so)

Needs to be bumped again.

Please do not sell your items on THP and Ebay. We want to protect the integrity of the THP market place and our members.

I'm thinking that I know the answer to this, but just making sure...If I have store credit from a trade-in for an online golf retailer, is that considered the same as a gift card (not able to sell)?

Thanks

I'm thinking that I know the answer to this, but just making sure...If I have store credit from a trade-in for an online golf retailer, is that considered the same as a gift card (not able to sell)?

Thanks

Yes, would be considered the same.

Unfortunately, gift cards are NOT permitted to be sold in the THP Marketplace.

Question: Do promo codes count as gift cards? I have some GolfNow promo codes that I cannot use, so I thought I would see if I could trade them here for something. Not looking to sell them for cash, but I realize that is a fine line.

Edit: I should have read the post above - I'm guessing the same policy applies to promo codes. I won't list them here.

Can a mod please move my above post to the For sale thread. Thank you.

:banghead:

are we allowed to add other products to an existing ad? Sorry. Thank you.

THP Marketplace Rules

are we allowed to add other products to an existing ad? Sorry. Thank you.

Wrong info on my part. Edit to remove false info

Sent from HTX

Are non albatross members allow to reply to their post citing price drop?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Are non albatross members allow to reply to their post citing price drop?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No, because it would be considered “bumping”.

Back