THP Marketplace Rules

I may have brought this up before, but why can't sellers leave the price when marking an item as sold? Seems like it would help others in determining used club market value.

My posts are not showing up in the forum?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My posts are not showing up in the forum?

If you posted a FS or FT item, it needs to be approved. If it had images in there, and is not showing up, please send me a PM with the information.

Please be sure to place FS (for sale), FT (for trade), WTB (want to buy) in front of items you are listing in this forum.

I put up 2 WTS/WTT today. One is active, but I don't see the other (M3 head).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I put up 2 WTS/WTT today. One is active, but I don't see the other (M3 head).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They are both there.

Is there a limit to the number of items that can be sold in a post? Or is it preferable to split up things into several posts? I'm about to do an inventory of things I don't really need anymore in my garage.

Is there a limit to the number of items that can be sold in a post? Or is it preferable to split up things into several posts? I'm about to do an inventory of things I don't really need anymore in my garage.

No limit, although something like that probably hits one post rather well.

Who is deleting my threads? What is the reason for deletion?

Who is deleting my threads? What is the reason for deletion?

Your had the items listed in the marketplace.
Then the same items were relisted. Happy to reopen the thread that has those items for sale, but relisting the same items after ad falls for a while is considered bumping.

How do I buy/sell on this thread? There is no “New Post” tab?

Question for the mods here - I am looking to sell my 2020 Ryder Cup tickets but they will not be sent out until 6 weeks prior to the event. Am I still allowed to post them before I physically have them in my possession?

Question for the mods here - I am looking to sell my 2020 Ryder Cup tickets but they will not be sent out until 6 weeks prior to the event. Am I still allowed to post them before I physically have them in my possession?

No sir.
While we completely understand the situation, certificates, cards and tickets are not allowed to be sold on the THP Marketplace before possession is taken.

No sir.
While we completely understand the situation, certificates, cards and tickets are not allowed to be sold on the THP Marketplace before possession is taken.

Thought that might be the case - oh well!

Thought that might be the case - oh well!

Not to derail the thread.. but you are probably better off using Stubhub or similar. They are very lenient with listing and that is where the majority of people will be looking for tickets anyway.

Do FS items have to be golf related, or is it okay to list sports memorabilia as well? I thought I'd give the collectors here a shot before listing it on the bay.

Thanks

Do FS items have to be golf related, or is it okay to list sports memorabilia as well? I thought I'd give the collectors here a shot before listing it on the bay.

Thanks
If its golf related memorabilia I don't see why not

It's not. It's basketball which is why I'm asking.
Haha apparently I can't read this early Monday. In that case I'm not sure. I would think its probably ok but @GolferGal would know for sure

It's not. It's basketball which is why I'm asking.

Undortunately not, but hopefully it finds a good home. We hate having to be black and white with this, but sadly some ruined it

Undortunately not, but hopefully it finds a good home. We hate having to be black and white with this, but sadly some ruined it
I figured this was the case but thought I'd verify. Thank you.

Apologies if this is readily posted here and I've missed it, but is there a post or thread in the marketplace that suggests or links to a resource for golf-centric shipping supplies?

I know the priority mail "tubes" are good up to 38" but I'm trying to find an easy solution to ship something longer.

Thanks in advance for any direction!

Back