THP Marketplace Rules

Post in the thread that it nerds locked or PM a mod and it’s done.

Stupid me, I just created a Marketplace post and forgot to select the FOR SALE prefix before posting.

If a Moderator could fix that for me I would appreciate it muchly.

Stupid me, I just created a Marketplace post and forgot to select the FOR SALE prefix before posting.

If a Moderator could fix that for me I would appreciate it muchly.

Please recreate your ad and we can approve it once it is in there.

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread, but too lazy to read all twelve pages. How to I delete a for sale post?

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread, but too lazy to read all twelve pages. How to I delete a for sale post?
Just post in the thread that it can be locked and a mod will take care of it

How do you edit a title or delete a listing?

How do you edit a title or delete a listing?
Post in your thread asking a mod to do either of them. If your item sold, just post "Item sold, please lock" or if you're trying to change the title "can a mod change the title to xxxxx"

What’s the best way to do a “For sale or trade”? Could I select the “For Sale” prefix then put “(or trade)” in the title?

Reminder to follow the rules to get marketplace items approved. Thanks everybody

Bumping this again.
If you are new to the forum or are listing an item, make sure the info from the rules is adhered to or it cannot be approved.

Thanks everybody.

Just a heads up guys, if you want your marketplace thread(s) closed, you can actually click the report button and leave a note saying please lock up and the mods will be notified, this way you don't clog up the front page of the forum with 500 threads that need to be closed. And it will also guarantee that a mod won't miss it because they get a direct notification.

How do I get my two listings removed?
thanks
Ray

I did that on Feb 22, now it says it’s locked from further replies.
Correct. We lock all threads when asked. If you need them completely taken down, you can simply remove the information from the first post with no issues at all.

Not sure where to ask this, but I haven't shipped golf clubs in a while. What's the preferred method for US shipping? Are costs insane?

Could use a few extra bucks to help with family finances, so that's why I ask

Not sure where to ask this, but I haven't shipped golf clubs in a while. What's the preferred method for US shipping? Are costs insane?

Could use a few extra bucks to help with family finances, so that's why I ask

I suggest using something like Shippo or Pirate Ship (They are Free) and will give you rates from all of the big carriers to help you decide which service to go with.

Club shipping, like a lot of things, have gone up

Back