THP Members are Fantastic

showtime

Reaction score
Handicap
~17
I've considered myself an occasional poster here for a few years and enjoyed spending my downtime getting to know many in this great community and hearing many stories of members' generosity. This afternoon, received a message from @GolferGal with the surprise that I was gifted an Albatross Membership for 2022 by an anonymous THP member! I've considered joining the club nearly every year even though I might not take advantage of a lot of the benefits, just to support this site and a great cause, but hadn't made the plunge yet. I think it's safe to say this won't be the only year of my membership. This place really is the best and I'm so happy to be a small part of it.

Thank you, to whichever kind person sent me this gift!

Last edited:
I've been considered myself an occasional poster here for a few years and enjoyed spending my downtime getting to know many in this great community and hearing many stories of members' generosity. This afternoon, received a message from @GolferGal with the surprise that I was gifted an Albatross Membership for 2022 by an anonymous THP member! I've considered joining the club nearly every year even though I might not take advantage of a lot of the benefits, just to support this site and a great cause, but hadn't made the plunge yet. I think it's safe to say this won't be only year of my membership. This place really is the best and I'm so happy to be a small part of it.

Thank you, to whichever kind person sent me this gift!
This is the best place on the internet

Love this so much! The AC is a ticket to many things! You won't regret having it! The charity it benefits is worth it alone!

Jump right in and you'll see the deep end isn't so bad!

THP is a truly great place, full of truly great people!

Awesome to hear! Love this place!

That's awesome, definitely a great reason to get more involved here too!

This amazing place is a blast! Jump right in!

This place never surprises me with its awesomeness! Great Job!

That is a fantastic gift. There is no better place of the web in my opinion!

That's so cool to hear!!:drinks:

Congrats on your Albatross club membership. THP is truly amazing. Just reading through the Grandaddy Thread and all of the support is incredible. Everything from Captain's gifts to the positive support, encouragement, and more.

If you love and enjoy golf there isn't a better place on the internet to talk about it. Glad you enjoyed the converstation!

THP Secret Santas work all over the forum!:D

Another great exampe of why the THP membership is not just a forum, but a community and some of the best internet golfers out there. :D

This is awesome! Super nice gesture. THPers are the best!

Back