loostercc

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself a bit. New to THP but been around golf a good while. I was born and raised in Texas, but was fortunate enough to do some traveling for work a few years back and got to play in quite a few different states. I've been playing golf since middle school when my dad got me into it. I played in high school and got down to about a 8 handicap at the time. With work and life in general being super busy the last few years I have not been playing as much as i would like, but made a commitment that I would change that! Played a few times this year shooting in the high 80s as an average. Treated myself to a new driver (Mavrik) and some new irons (Launcher UHX) recently and am excited to get in some more rounds!

Looking forward to talking with you all and learning from the community!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Pretty sizable Texas crew here, you'll fit right in!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Happy to have you with us, sir!!!

Welcome to THP

Treated myself to a new driver (Mavrik) and some new irons (Launcher UHX) recently and am excited to get in some more rounds!

Looking forward to talking with you all and learning from the community!

How do you like the UHX's? With someone hitting in the 80s, my impression of those is that they are for people like me who just started and can't break 100 yet. They are one of the sets I'm looking into to help with hits.

Back