ANNOUNCEMENT THP Off Course

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks to everyone who had a chance to join the Live Stream today!
As noted, a new podcast will be featured on the THP Radio Network starting next week, hosted by Rob Miller (@HipCheck) and myself.
follow us on social media! https://twitter.com/OffCourseTHP

We are going to be off and running with our first episode next Friday! Please feel free to use either twitter or this thread to give us topic ideas, as we will be keeping a close eye on the thread. I am incredibly excited to get this started with Rob, and to share experiences, thoughts, and general golf discussion with all of you!

1586284441921.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait! Going to be another fun avenue to get THP content!

Great stuff guys! The two of you will do well together. Cross-promotional opportunities FTW!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
After the conversation today, you guys have got to get into the ball/distance debate!

Love this and will definitely give it a listen.

After the conversation today, you guys have got to get into the ball/distance debate!
Gotta crawl before you walk :ROFLMAO:

I love it. We'll absolutely have to scratch that itch at some point.

Cant wait for the "small tickle on the side" portion of the episode! That comment had me laughing out loud.

Excited for this as it will give me something to listen to when I'm walking our dog.

Awesome intro @JB. Appreciate it. Happy to be here, all. Debate is great, as long as it's not fake, which ball vs. mower, seems like it is.

Awesome intro @JB. Appreciate it. Happy to be here, all. Debate is great, as long as it's not fake, which ball vs. mower, seems like it is.
Welcome to THP!

and the twitter handle?

Welcome to THP!

Awesome stuff! As every wise man has once said, thought, or will say in the future - you can(adan) never have too many golf podcasts!

Best of luck with the new adventure. It should be a fun follow along and listen

Looking forward to it guys. Im pretty excited

Always like more quality Golf Pods. @golfunfiltered can only produce so much content in a week.

This is great. Current topics - best indoor putting setups. best and or most affordable hitting nets/setups. What else can be done around the house to keep in form? Should I feel bad for warm weather states that can't golf right now? Do you think people come back from this with less interest to golf, or even more due to the longer layoff?

Following and will be listening!!

I can never have too much golf talk in my life. Super excited about this!

Can't wait to learn how to build a PC from this podcast :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to it. The more golf podcasts out there the better!

Back