ANNOUNCEMENT THP Off Course

Thanks guys. I’m really looking forward to your podcasts.

Can't wait to learn how to build a PC from this podcast :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to it. The more golf podcasts out there the better!

Hahha. Thanks for watching.

Good stuff! Looking forward to the first podcast!

What about a version of some good news, from the golf world on an episode, or on each episode? We could all use some of that right now. I'd be happy to be the reporter on that for y'all!

Weekly or per podcast, maybe try to feature a recent winner or event pick from THP?

Awesome intro @JB. Appreciate it. Happy to be here, all. Debate is great, as long as it's not fake, which ball vs. mower, seems like it is.
Man, your first post and everything. Starting off on the wrong foot :)

All joking aside, welcome aboard. I am excited to see you here. Looking forward to the Podcast and having you around the forum!

Important topics wanted please! Like who's the next big thing on tour and will Dan shave his beard if his team loses in the Morgan Cup?

Very interesting...

Welcome to THP Rob!

Unlike some skimmers, I'm following the podcast on Twitter. Looking forward to the shenanigans. :drinks:

Welcome and looking forward to another podcast!

Great news guys, really looking forward to hearing some banter on the podcast.

A topic idea - will the change in schedule on the PGA tour give some different players a shot at winning some major trophies? Do some players play better in the fall/late season?

Question will soon be, Who disagrees more....Dan and Rob? Or Jose and Mike?

Question will soon be, Who disagrees more....Dan and Rob? Or Jose and Mike?

Ohhh. That is a good question. Friday should be fun.

Ohhh. That is a good question. Friday should be fun.
I could definitely see the opportunity for some possible things brewing. Can't wait to listen in.

Damn I want a racecar chair too hahaha no napping on the job though! Great listen - looking forward to some great content.

Damn I want a racecar chair too hahaha no napping on the job though! Great listen - looking forward to some great content.
haha you saw that too? I both want one and want to call him JP from Grandma's Boy.

This will be a fun podcast and a cool addition to THP. Topics...

Curious about you guys in a non-competitive round, the most casual possible, what's the drink of choice? Beer for me; usually loosen up after my second one, and on the second sip of my 3rd my game burns to the floor, but those 3 shots in between are freaking pure.

This will be great! I now know who @robmillertime is on twitter lol. He always showed up in my feed

Looking forward to these shows kicking off. Will be a lot of fun and I'm sure there will be plenty of very impressive knowledge bombs dropped.

Fantastic, and welcome Rob!

Awesome intro @JB. Appreciate it. Happy to be here, all. Debate is great, as long as it's not fake, which ball vs. mower, seems like it is.
Welcome to the THP family @HipCheck, glad others are making the switch like I did lol.

Question - is a hotdog a sandwich? ;)

This will be great....thanks guys !

I don't twitter but, I will listen in. If you decide to go instagram let me know. Much more my jam.

Enjoyed the live stream today! @HipCheck, looking forward to learning more about you!

Back