ANNOUNCEMENT THP Off Course

Following and notifications are active... looking forward to #1 and following the journey!

There aren't many podcasts I've gotten in on the ground floor... this'll be a good one!

This is going to be great....thanks for taking this on.

This should be fun, I'll tune in and listen I guess ;)

Awesome intro @JB. Appreciate it. Happy to be here, all. Debate is great, as long as it's not fake, which ball vs. mower, seems like it is.

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to checking this out once episodes start dropping.

Awesome intro @JB. Appreciate it. Happy to be here, all. Debate is great, as long as it's not fake, which ball vs. mower, seems like it is.

Have to say that your forum name and the fact that you are from New Jersey has me thinking of Scott Stevens.

I guess that photo of @JB and @HipCheck at the pga show eating lunch was pretty prophetic...

The banter is going to be great but if Rum Dan makes some appearances it will be epic. Special guests are going to be great too.

Thanks guys, looking forward to it - and welcome to THP, @HipCheck !

I guess that photo of @JB and @HipCheck at the pga show eating lunch was pretty prophetic...

At the time, just two guys that shared a beer. There are photos each year with myself and Richard (owner of WRX) chatting as well. It surprises people (not sure why) but we get along rather well.

At the time, just two guys that shared a beer. There are photos each year with myself and Richard (owner of WRX) chatting as well. It surprises people (not sure why) but we get along rather well.

not surprised everyone I have met in the golf industry have been amazing. I just thought it was interesting.

The two straws in one glass was a little weird though.

Man I remember those days. Worlds colliding.

The two straws in one glass was a little weird though.
Man I remember those days. Worlds colliding.

I always viewed it as a bit differently. Just two people that have a common interest, and both have similar professions. Albeit, take it both from and to a different angle. If that makes sense. But it was always funny how it was viewed on social media, especially by the trolls.

I always viewed it as a bit differently. Just two people that have a common interest, and both have similar professions. Albeit, take it both from and to a different angle. If that makes sense. But it was always funny how it was viewed on social media, especially by the trolls.

That’s actually all it ever was. But the worlds colliding was more a forum/social thought. It was always fun being in on the conversation and hearing the similar and differences that you and Richard would have about industry topics.

That’s actually all it ever was. But the worlds colliding was more a forum/social thought. It was always fun being in on the conversation and hearing the similar and differences that you and Richard would have about industry topics.

Yeah, there are/were definitely a lot of parallels, but just as many differences. I think that is why we can get along. @HipCheck started talking a couple of years ago and then this year finally got a chance to sit down a bit further over a drink and talk.

I’ve got high hopes for this podcast. To highly entertaining and articulate guys who will deliver great banter and randomness while bringing us the golf content we want. Couldn’t be a better time to launch.

I’ve got high hopes for this podcast. To highly entertaining and articulate guys who will deliver great banter and randomness while bringing us the golf content we want. Couldn’t be a better time to launch.

Great collab, can’t wait to check it out!

Wait, you do know that this is @Canadan and @HipCheck right? :ROFLMAO:
I kid I kid, I agree with you.

First episode topic:

Favorite types of forum posters, told in the style of Simpsons characters.

Back