THP Picks: What irons do I play all week?

Which should be in the bag until Hogan combo’s arrive?

• Miura CB 1008 w/ Elevate X100

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Adams CMB w/ Recoil 95 Proto

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Bridgestone J40 CB w/ MMT 105

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Cobra KING Forged Tec w/ Recoil 110

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish I had a cool answer to that question.
I have had limited action/trials on the iron shafts... Modus 120 & DG s300 are my only ones played.
Get in on the Recoil sweetness, love at first swing! 🤩

Club.
Effin.
Champion.

Yeah I figured that was coming but current gamers are working and enjoying them enough at this point.

I've got a combo set of J40s that are sitting here just honoring my 2015 Morgan Cup.

What shafts are you into?
What shaft are you into?

Adams

@Jman did you test the heads and match the shafts on these? Do you have a favorite pairing? If you were forced to change a head shaft pairing which would change?

What shaft are you into?
I'd say recoils, only because I'd love to give a full graphite set a try. They just intrigue me. Have my first graphite iron coming soon, speedzone 4i with catalyst 80. Let your mind dream:unsure:

I'd say recoils, only because I'd love to give a full graphite set a try. They just intrigue me. Have my first graphite iron coming soon, speedzone 4i with catalyst 80. Let your mind dream:unsure:
which recoils for you?

Let's fully take over James' thread. It's a done deal now what he plays this week lmao.

First must research...

Me?

Tour V 110 (I still need to try these hard stepped)
Recoil 110 protos

Absolute tops.
Hey my question related with the slimmest of connection points. I was wondering what was in your 40s

@Jman did you test the heads and match the shafts on these? Do you have a favorite pairing? If you were forced to change a head shaft pairing which would change?
Oh there’s no telling. The 110’s and the MMT 105 are pretty close. Elevate Tour are my favorite steel shaft. All could be playable for me, I wouldn’t put them in if they weren’t. ;)

Went with the Adams only because their A4's were my first decent set.

Move along.... nothing to see here.

which recoils for you?

Let's fully take over James' thread. It's a done deal now what he plays this week lmao.
I think 95 protos in a custom orange or red. But I've never swung any before, so kind of a shot in the dark. I went proto just for the custom colors :p

I think 95 protos in a custom orange or red. But I've never swung any before, so kind of a shot in the dark. I went proto just for the custom colors :p
haha, proto are sweet. Slightly stiffer, probably stiffer in the tip section, a little more piercing flight..

We should hang out. I've got some I hear people want to hit.

haha, proto are sweet. Slightly stiffer, probably stiffer in the tip section, a little more piercing flight..

We should hang out. I've got some I hear people want to hit.
I have a pretty high ball flight with my KBS tour FLT shafts currently, which is why I went for a more mid flight.

Coming up to NE Ohio anytime soon?

I have a pretty high ball flight with my KBS tour FLT shafts currently, which is why I went for a more mid flight.

Road trip to The Oasis!

not if I have to :ROFLMAO:

We'll figure something out soon my good man.

Coming up next on off course.... How to steal a thread and playing fast as a group of 5 at a difficult course with Push cart mafia
Are you sure @NateG<80 is playing? I thought he was caddying for someone in the group already

Back