THP Picks: What irons do I play all week?

Which should be in the bag until Hogan combo’s arrive?

• Miura CB 1008 w/ Elevate X100

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Adams CMB w/ Recoil 95 Proto

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Bridgestone J40 CB w/ MMT 105

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Cobra KING Forged Tec w/ Recoil 110

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming up next on off course.... How to steal a thread and playing fast as a group of 5 at a difficult course with Push cart mafia
We played in 3.5 today. Adding one should be cake.

We need an 'off course approved' stamp that I can throw around on here.

Yeah golf road trips should be listed as a DO NOT ASK in his "giving up the game thread"...

@Jman how pumped are you about the final choice?

Going to be difficult to carry a bag and baby IMO. Especially when said bag has 3 sets of irons for us all to try out :ROFLMAO:
You know... my course does offer riding carts.

I still haven't invented the golf cart baby seat yet though... eff.

Hows the 🔥 @Gman79? Better yet, hows the bourbon?

You know... my course does offer riding carts.

I still haven't invented the golf cart baby seat yet though... eff.
That's not what the basket behind the seats is for?

Cheers to the fire in a glass... Makers Cask Strength

huhhh... I always though the cover back there was for the clubs. Turns out it's just a fancy kid carrier lmao
Just depends on your perspective. Cant wait until the new dad @NateG<80 reads all these comments.

Thread jackers!

;)

huhhh... I always though the cover back there was for the clubs. Turns out it's just a fancy kid carrier lmao
That's why there's the rear window... Affords them a view while they are back there.:sneaky:

Next Off course... Thread jackers vs loft jackers which is worse?🤔🤔🤔
Haha about said this exact comment, about with jacking is worse.

With all this activity B-stone only down 4 votes. It may have been 4 votes for a while now, but I haven't been paying much attention for a while either...

Well, I would tell you to play your Callaway Apex 19s, because I have seen them in your hands and watched how well your iron play is with them. Since they are not one of the choices, I vote the Miuras.

With all this activity B-stone only down 4 votes. It may have been 4 votes for a while now, but I haven't been paying much attention for a while either...

@HipCheck "checking" in probably thinking what has happened here!?

@HipCheck "checking" in probably thinking what has happened here!?

Poll is interesting. Miura has a lot of followers, but I've been there, done that etc. (Personally I'd go shiny & new with Forged Tec)

I can’t believe the CMB finished 4th, and I can’t believe so many passed up making me play with more demanding irons in favor of the Tec ;)

Miura with a W that wasn’t really ever in threat. 40’s and the Tec tried though.

Will be on the course in 2 hours with them. (y)

I can’t believe the CMB finished 4th, and I can’t believe so many passed up making me play with more demanding irons in favor of the Tec ;)

Miura with a W that wasn’t really ever in threat. 40’s and the Tec tried though.

Will be on the course in 2 hours with them. (y)
Have fun out there!

I guess I'm in the minority. I wanted to see how well you played the older set of CMB's that you brought back to life with cool shafts.

Back