THP Poker Chips Round 2 Ordering

Alright I am ready to go.

This sale just might sell out faster than the last one!

Going to order a few for myself so I have them at the outing and the special drawing. I don't know what it is, but I want it haha.

Edit: I should say that I am going to order a few more on top of the ones I got for designing it.

i'm gonna order more b/c i know bama won't get any this time either and i want to sell him one at a highly inflated price.

i'm gonna order more b/c i know bama won't get any this time either and i want to sell him one at a highly inflated price.

You're a good friend TC! :D

Just over 15 minutes left to go!! I'm pretty stoked!!

You're a good friend TC! :D

Just over 15 minutes left to go!! I'm pretty stoked!!

simple economics man! i wonder if bama even knows that these are going on sale today? he kicked up a big ol' stink about how quickly the first run sold out, and now he's vanished. i hope he gets the chance to buy some.

This sale just might sell out faster than the last one!

I'm thinking this will be an all time record! And I think there is a lot more of them this time!

I won't be surprised if these are gone faster than the original batch. My prediction is 5 minutes or less.

T minus 10 minutes!!

For those attending the outing, wait until you see the special raffle that these will be used for. One shot at a truly great prize.

For those attending the outing, wait until you see the special raffle that these will be used for. One shot at a truly great prize.

*seeking permission from Nerfny to buy 100*

How many chips are avalable today? Might just buy 'em all!!

more like 50 shots for me after today

Can't wait to see what it is!!

Ok folks, get ready for the feeding frenzy. It will be fun to sit back and watch how fast these bad boys sell out.

50...you might be the new thread skimmer. lol

Apparently you too skimmed. There are more than 50 available. There are more than 100 available today. Good luck everybody and we hope everybody that wants them gets them.

They are up.

Back