CONTEST THP Putter Cover

And the winner with picking my score of 79 is @RealPretendPsychic congrats man!

please send me your address & I’ll get this one out to you!!!

thanks everyone for participating & Happy New Year!!!
Wow thank you for running such a fun contest with an amazing prize! Great last round of the year too!! This cover won’t stay unopened though. It’s going straight on my cherished emergency putter that used to belong to my uncle.
2904BE4A-82F7-47F0-876F-C11B4D079084.jpeg5F2E881E-12B4-4959-A4E2-ED265E2FB736.jpeg

Wow thank you for running such a fun contest with an amazing prize! Great last round of the year too!! This cover won’t stay unopened though. It’s going straight on my cherished emergency putter that used to belong to my uncle.
View attachment 8985591View attachment 8985592
Love it man...if I can get this out today I will...if not will be in the mail Monday.

It was a great round to finish off the year...started off thinking I was going to shoot in the 100’s 😂, then that sand shot in 3 turned the round around.

And the winner with picking my score of 79 is @RealPretendPsychic congrats man!

please send me your address & I’ll get this one out to you!!!

thanks everyone for participating & Happy New Year!!!
Great round man! Well done!

@mmaynard11 this is the type good juju we need for 2021. Thank you much, good sir!

@mmaynard11 this is the type good juju we need for 2021. Thank you much, good sir!
2021 is going to be a good year my friend!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

86, 1 birdie

The cover has landed and it did not disappoint! It looks way too good to sit on the backup putter all year though, I think this cover and my trusty old blade putter (or a fun new blade...) need to see the course!
E076A88A-8554-45CD-AB1D-B3ADDEA5F751.jpeg

The cover has landed and it did not disappoint! It looks way too good to sit on the backup putter all year though, I think this cover and my trusty old blade putter (or a fun new blade...) need to see the course!
View attachment 8986975
Looks awesome! Next time this one pops up on here, I’ll have to go for it! Congrats again man!

Congrats bud! I found a few others...there are a couple that will never leave the coop! So be on the lookout for another contest in the near future!

Back