CONTEST THP Putter Cover

2 birdies
You win

Great gesture!! (y)
score: 82, 1 birdie, and the correct answer is you BOTH win because you are playing golf while folks like me are home freezing! :LOL: (but for the tiebreaker I will give the nod to you)

Just saw you upped the stakes! Well done again man!
Yes sir!!! Want to share some Albatross Club to those who haven’t jumped in yet.
Still a few days to get those entries in.

1. 86
2. 5
And with shots given to him your BIL will win ... sorry I can guess there’s from family bragging rights on the line too

81 with 3 birdies and you win

24 hrs let to get those entries in!

Great for you to do this!! I am going 78 with 2 birdies. You take down your brother in law in the epic battle!!

86, 1 Bird, You win.

Very cool gesture, thanks!

Got you at an 85.
One birdie.
With your opponent getting some strokes, gotta take him. I’m sorry ☹️

Play well, and have some fun! Oh and prove me wrong both my score I predicted and the outcome of the match.

Update for tomorrow. My Brother in law is not feeling well & is bowing out for the early morning round of golf.

I will still be out there so we will base this one of my score & # of birdies. If there are multiple correct guess we will run it through a random number generator.

Still time to get the picks in.

Update for tomorrow. My Brother in law is not feeling well & is bowing out for the early morning round of golf.

I will still be out there so we will base this one of my score & # of birdies. If there are multiple correct guess we will run it through a random number generator.

He didn't want none! 😜

Bummer. Play well and have fun!

Good luck tomorrow man! But not too much, I'm looking for an 84 with only one birdie...only cause I realllyyyyy want that headcover :p

Just kidding, go out there and rock it!

Here's to an enjoyable round tomorrow!!

84 and 2 birdies and you win.

And the winner with picking my score of 79 is @RealPretendPsychic congrats man!

please send me your address & I’ll get this one out to you!!!

thanks everyone for participating & Happy New Year!!!

Back