THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I had a feeling you would enjoy this.
Even though you should be representing FL if we ever do one here. :D

I will say I was a little shocked to not see TX or Fla yet, from experience I can say with certainty those states would be tough to beat, I may be back in Fla one day JB and an honor it would be to be on that roster but for now the Carolinas have my heart.

Royal New Kent would be a great place to hold this

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Royal New Kent would be a great place to hold this

Looking for home field advantage already? I lived in Newport News until I was around 12 and I think I still have family in that area, although I haven't seen them in 25 years.

This is a beautiful thing! I love it! I hope to represent the DMV with the best of my ability.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a NC address you can use for a bit ;)

Buddy, I've got an SC address! I figure it's a better shot than the Ohio Army... Plus, I'd probably fit in there better hahaha!

Second chances don't come often dude but when they do show up, as Carolinians we rise to the occasion lol. We'll welcome you with arms wide open!

You da man Trouter!

Going to amp me up for Dormie Club next week even more now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too dude I need to get some new wedges and start playing golf again, hmmm may need a Bulle rock round soon to sniff out the competition.

I mean maybe just a little. Do you blame me

Not at all, you'll need all the help you can get against this crew. I would be pressing for an advantage, but I don't know where I'll be living when the dates are going to be. There is one thing I do know, I'll be a Carolinas supporter no matter where my residence is at the time. This group of guys has been supportive of me through some tough times the past couple of years and there's nothing I could do that would express how much I appreciate them enough.

Congrats, guys! Really looking forward to following this one!

Not at all, you'll need all the help you can get against this crew. I would be pressing for an advantage, but I don't know where I'll be living when the dates are going to be. There is one thing I do know, I'll be a Carolinas supporter no matter where my residence is at the time. This group of guys has been supportive of me through some tough times the past couple of years and there's nothing I could do that would express how much I appreciate them enough.
You summed up what this whole competition and community is all about here. I have met some awesome people here and I plan on meeting many more.

I can't wait to cheer on my DMV buddies if not selected to play.

Wow!! Just now seeing this. Can't believe it. I know both regions will come out strong for this.

Having lived in SC/NC/VA and now MD, there are so many great courses in all those states. It won't be hard to find a venue thst as strong as the field is likely to be.

Great final location. Time to step up!

Cgrats guys in the final location! Do work!

JM

With the amount of great courses in all the states involved I don't care what course is chosen or what state hosts it. I'm pumped for this and fingers crossed that my number gets called for this one.

Excited to represent the DMV! Getting the prep work started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy, I've got an SC address! I figure it's a better shot than the Ohio Army... Plus, I'd probably fit in there better hahaha!

You da man Trouter!
Thought u wanted a tag ? :)

Congratulations guys! I'll look forward to following along.

Me thinks Dormie Club on Jan 3rd should be a bit more focused, eh?

I planned on bringing a couple bucks to wager, anyway

Let's rock this thing! Keep it fun and represent your region and THP with pride. MVP and HOF titles on the line.

Back