THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

They did just spray the fairways green so there is a good contrast now and the greens were rolling great the other day with good speed after being cut and rolled.
The greens were rolling very nicely yesterday, nice and soft too.

Went to the range Tuesday & Wednesday. Pounding away at 125, and really comfortable with my wedges and controlling distances. Hitting the driver o.k, but I am getting a lesson in a couple weeks and will put in a lot more work on that once that happens. The putting green at the local course finally has cups in, so I can start working on my putting outside again.

Like others have said, every range session is with RR in mind - no one wants to be the weak link!

Excited about my round tomorrow. My SC Laguna isn't here yet, but I will be conducting Round 1 for my gamer for the RR.

Contestants are:

1. TM Ghost Tour Black Daytona

2. STX XForm 1

3. W/S Windy City

Winner of that will face off against the Laguna in Round 2 when it arrives ... and the victor will stay in the bag through July 9th. Which will means my bag will be set in the next week or so.

Excited about my round tomorrow. My SC Laguna isn't here yet, but I will be conducting Round 1 for my gamer for the RR.

Contestants are:

1. TM Ghost Tour Black Daytona

2. STX XForm 1

3. W/S Windy City

Winner of that will face off against the Laguna in Round 2 when it arrives ... and the victor will stay in the bag through July 9th. Which will means my bag will be set in the next week or so.
Cool idea. I always wanted to try out the STX putters just never got a chance to get my hands on one at a decent price.

Cool idea. I always wanted to try out the STX putters just never got a chance to get my hands on one at a decent price.

I have several. XForm 1 and 3, and PROFit 1 and 5. Also have a SYNC long mallet that I was going to turn into a regular putter, but haven't yet (ever?). I want a Pitch Black but they are almost impossible to find.

I have several. XForm 1 and 3, and PROFit 1 and 5. Also have a SYNC long mallet that I was going to turn into a regular putter, but haven't yet (ever?). I want a Pitch Black but they are almost impossible to find.
Hmm maybe a little wager on RR is in order? A little putter bet

I'll share in the cost of any wager we make! Count me in!
I plan on starting another thread just dedicated to wagers, well of course if that is cool with the captains and the bosses.

I plan on starting another thread just dedicated to wagers, well of course if that is cool with the captains and the bosses.
The fun is just starting !!

Oh you know it. Just don't know if they want us to keep it in here or not. I am good either way

It started in December for me.
Outstanding thought!

Understood!

I'm available for the April 23 trip! It should be useful and a lot of fun !

I'm available for the April 23 trip! It should be useful and a lot of fun !
I have confirmed this date so I will be there to do some scouting for Team DMV.

Anybody from Team DMV playing Saturday within a reasonable distance of Emmitsburg playing Saturday that needs another player. Kevin is correct, we need to get get out of our comfort zones to produce during the RR?

I have confirmed this date so I will be there to do some scouting for Team DMV.

I'm hoping some of the Carolina boys can get in on this date as well

I did say I can probably make the 23rd right? I think I said that.

Had a poor round today, but while the TM putter played well on the practice green, the STX stole the show out on the course. From close putts to lag putting, I felt better with the lighter weight. One birdie today, but also had a ten. Ouch! Hadn't had one of those in a long time.

On the bright side, the last instructor in my area sent me an email today. May try to get with him and see how it works out. Otherwise, looks like I'll be traveling to Raleigh and using Captain Rons instructor.

I'm definitely getting a round in tomorrow even though it will be 30* out at tee time. I need to keep the momentum up with the good play I've had recently.

I'm definitely getting a round in tomorrow even though it will be 30* out at tee time. I need to keep the momentum up with the good play I've had recently.
Braver man than I. Sub 50 you won't see me out there (unless a special occasion)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back