THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Awesome. I have clearance from the wife and am beyond pumped
That's the way to do it. Hit her up while she's still on vacation and agrees to anything. Ha

Looks like we might finally get a round in together.

That's the way to do it. Hit her up while she's still on vacation and agrees to anything. Ha

Looks like we might finally get a round in together.

We all went together and it was awesome. It was so long but totally worth it it.

I can't wait buddy.

This game. I hate it... then I love it... then I hate it again.

Today was pathetic.

I was betrayed by my swing as soon as I left the range. There, everything was perfect. On the course, not so much.

The good vibes from Tuesday are gone.

An even 100 on the day. Good for not even close to the winning score.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

This game. I hate it... then I love it... then I hate it again.

Today was pathetic.

I was betrayed by my swing as soon as I left the range. There, everything was perfect. On the course, not so much.

The good vibes from Tuesday are gone.

An even 100 on the day. Good for not even close to the winning score.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Keep plugging... We all have terrible gays sometime.

When & Where
July 9th, 2016
Royal New Kent
Providence Forge, VA
http://www.royalnewkent.com/

Amazing MVP Trip
See this link for something special about this event as the MVP from the winning team is going to win the trip of a lifetime.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f... deuce[/QUOTE] Tale of the tape of you will.

Tale of the tape of you will.

2 good looking lineups right there! It's going to interesting to see how the teams mesh and work together, of course if anyone is too nervous to play or has to go to a wedding or something that weekend, I'll be happy to fill in.......just thought I would throw that out there! Lol. Seriously, love seeing the work everyone is putting in, this ought to be a good one!

Not seeing much activity in things like #THPCallouts, What did you shoot, practice threads, ask Freddy, what golf stuff did you do, and any other thread that speaks to your preps.

Couple things on that. Most people won't come into this thread till just prior to the event, or day of the event. So involvement in the forum needs to be done outside of this thread.

I'm also wondering if people have put their enthusiasm on the back burner because of the gap in time till the event. Trust me, it will be here before you know it.

I have a couple callouts coming, have been waiting for the weather to break. Was talking to my buddy about this event yesterday on the range. Explained the formats and the competition aspect and then due to the prez coming to play same course we were on we got rushed out 40 mins early before the shut the course for several holes in front of him and didn't get a chance to tel my buddy about the MVP. The event was on my mind the whole round as I was playing a match.

Still waiting to hear if we are planning the practice trip April 23 ? Don't want to be pushy but the time is growing closer!

You're right I missed that, thanks !

Still waiting to hear if we are planning the practice trip April 23 ? Don't want to be pushy but the time is growing closer!
Any Carolina Guys that want to hop in let's do this as well. If your in the event or not everyone is welcome should be a great time with friends (old and new).

Will (apeglegninja) and I are in for the 23rd.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Carolina Guys that want to hop in let's do this as well. If your in the event or not everyone is welcome should be a great time with friends (old and new).

Will (apeglegninja) and I are in for the 23rd.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Looking forward to it already man.

I am starting to ponder if I want to do a Callout or not...

Got my work commitment for the 23rd squared away so obstacle one down. Need to check with the wife to make sure nothing is going on here

Got my work commitment for the 23rd squared away so obstacle one down. Need to check with the wife to make sure nothing is going on here

I'm in for sure. Great time for call outs, general course info and just plain fun!

I'd like to get in on this as well. Add me to the list.

Someone want to head this thing up for the 23rd? Start up a thread and get it rolling.

I had what in my mind was a horrible round today and I ended up with a 92 on a hard course. I had a couple of blow up holes that made me kind of check out mentally and not keep my focus. If I had continued to grind and play smart I probably could have been in the 80's and I would have been thrilled. Keeping my focus up is something I really need to work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for leaving me out ... I'll remember that. Bit of extra motivation of you will...

Hmmm I see your name there....

It must be the Windows phone ?

c2965f8c5317a060cbaeb1a7eb1dff9b.png

Thanks for leaving me out ... I'll remember that. Bit of extra motivation if you will...

Windoze phone strikes again!

Back