THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

About to hit the road to meet Pete and Dean, cannot wait for this!! This will be such an amazing weekend!!

Safe travels people! This is sure to be another awesome follow!

6ff66e493d1f3dbad6393193cfae2f5a.jpg

That's a requirement when you're up this way.

Looks so good.

You can't beat that with a stick. I get it every time up that way. The Lobstah Mac & Cheese is the bomb also.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lunch with Syd and we will see everybody tonight. Going to be a great time.

Lunch with Syd and we will see everybody tonight. Going to be a great time.

Hope this trip to the northeast is warmer than the last, JB.

1eac8594fead70ff976abe447fc34da2.jpg

He brought the bag for the intimidation factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun fellas, it's gonna be a great day for all!

Do they season the lobster with anything, or is it just meat and bread? Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcement

The 2016 THP Program of #ChangeTheGame encompasses a lot of variables, but one of the items that we are enjoying most is inclusive vs exclusive and what it can mean to newcomers. With that said, there is something unique coming to these events that could make it a lot of fun as well.

While only 16 participants will be playing in the event, THP knows that the day of reckoning has a lot of supports from each region, so we are going to open this up for support, not just online but in person. The meet and greet the night before, will be open to any Albatross Club Members from each region to come on out, enjoy the company of other THPers and watch the matches get setup. The range before the round will be open to supporters of each region to come out, offer some words of encouragement and watch the guys prepare for battle.

The dinner post event is also a possibility, however that will be completely dependent on space availability, and each region will have that announced at least a month in advance so plans can be arranged.

There is a lot at stake here, and we hope THPers enjoy the inclusion and are able to cheer their team on to victory.

I am going to bump this post. I did not even join THP until a couple of months ago, but came out to the #THPRegionalRivalry this weekend and really had a good time. Played a practice round with some great THP members, enjoyed the meet and greet, and was so impressed by our hosts THP and TrueTemper and their commitment to making golf inclusive and putting on these events. Awesome.

Back