THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

280 in the woods is a lot different then 230 in the middle of the fairway.

I was going to assume those numbers had to land "in the grid" to count.

Had a great time with fellow
MI boys today hitting the sims. Can't wait for the updated rankings tonight. And dang stribs can bomb the drives!

Heard there was a long drive competition today in the Michigan sim round. Was anyone #JspangsLong?

Pffft, 2 Hybo distance.

I had a long of 262 today with final average of 247. I'm not Gunner long. But I will take it. Can't wait to get outside and play. I need to work on my iron game.

Heard there was a long drive competition today in the Michigan sim round. Was anyone #JspangsLong?

New # is #stribslong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw your score earlier. And these drives... Well done!

New # is #stribslong

Man if I could have the long ball Stribs does I'd be a happy camper. Guy has distance and accuracy.

Funny how the kings of distance come out once were all stuck in sims for the winter

New # is #stribslong

#Stribslong went 293. He beat me by a whole dang yard. Team Michigan goes long.

And in the words of Ricky Bobby "if you ain't first, you're last".

#Stribslong went 293. He beat me by a whole dang yard. Team Michigan goes long.

Meh....

Can't wait for u guys to meet Gunner and Bullfrog...maybe one or two others...⛳⛳

I had a long of 262 today with final average of 247. I'm not Gunner long. But I will take it. Can't wait to get outside and play. I need to work on my iron game.
Thats some great diatance frog

Meh....

Can't wait for u guys to meet Gunner and Bullfrog...maybe one or two others...⛳⛳

gunner vs stribs in a match, my money's on MI all day. I've seen gunner hit and yes he is really long off the tee but my money is on stribs every day. Hands down one of the best golfers I have had the opportunity of golfing with.

Heck I think I had a few in the 275 yard range yesterday and in the fairway.

Great quote for Captain Mike..."Nice drive, but let's see that while standing on the tee box, not hitting at a screen."

Wise beyond his years!

Lol we got bombers like Gunner and Bullfrog

Hands down one of the best golfers I have had the opportunity of golfing with.

Yes sir, this is a statement that has never been said about me yet. Give me a couple more years of playing, 2 ain't cutting it compared to some of these guys. . Until then I'll take all the pops I can get!

Glad we could provide tonight's entertainment for Team Ohio.

Now where's 441s updated ranking we were promised? He's getting to the point of hickerad...

Lol i dont do tapatalk rankings they are almost never on the weekend and frankly this thread was so weird again this week im not sure its worth my time.

But they should be up tomorrow at lunch :)

gunner vs stribs in a match, my money's on MI all day. I've seen gunner hit and yes he is really long off the tee but my money is on stribs every day. Hands down one of the best golfers I have had the opportunity of golfing with.

Don't forget the pops

Lol i dont do taptalk rankings they are almost never on the weekend and frankly this thread was so weirs again this week im not sure its worth my time.

But they should be up tomorrow at lunch :)

Lol don't worry The PGA show is coming soon

I can't play golf indoors...
#TeamMichigan can verify!

Lol don't worry The PGA show is coming soon
Team Michigan's sentiment was this. Can't wait to get this thing kicked off with our incredible sponsor. Hopefully we can get a few blurbs about it on the show floor!

Back