THP Roundup - Bluetooth Speakers For Golf Review

Nice. I was using the Bose out in the garage while I was practicing today.

Heck yes! I can't wait, though that sound chuck has been tempting the hell out of me lately.

Contests start soon

yta5u3uq.jpg

Awesome!

After this morning's round, I realize that I really really really need a Bluetooth speaker as soon as possible.

9edyreve.jpg

After a lot o research on amazon, I bought this about a year ago. It works very well, whether walking or driving. As you can see, it's been out in the elements and held up pretty well. I think I might just go ahead and buy the ks because why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yes! I can't wait, though that sound chuck has been tempting the hell out of me lately.
Yup. I really want one. And I'd use it way more than on the course.

I think that capt.dru may have the KS now. Whichever one he had it can PUMP out some tunes. Sound was great.

Andrew?! Which one was it?

Awesomeness!

I picked up one of those Pyle branded ones when on sale, it's a lot larger than expected, I'll see what the sound is like after it charges!

I can't even fit my hand all the way around it.

Also to note, it's quite heavy, if I was carrying my bag the weight would for sure be a problem!

Dang, that is big. What did that run you?

That looks like a boom box. I think you can only play Bobby Brown from those now.

So of the ones you tested, would you have one preference over another for say the beach?

Dang, that is big. What did that run you?
It was $45 through Woot, I was looking for one that was a bit more waterproof and the like, I ended up with a tank. The sound isn't too bad, and honestly, if the size doesn't bother me as much as the weight.

I have a feeling it's going to fit into the cup holder on my clic gear perfectly!

Well I'm on the hunt again for an alternative, I'd like to find one that has this tube type shape to fit in the cup holder, but the sound on this one at the course was just had too much static at certain volumes. Plus the weight is large and doesn't store well in the bag.

Icey, look into this one. I have it and it fits in my clicgear cup holder. Sound is pretty good and will last a full round I used it on the front 9 with Cookie and then switched over to his. Maybe he will chime in and give you his thoughts. Overall not bad for a $30 speaker.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/808-CANZ-Bluetooth-Wireless-Speaker-Blue/32468584

Yep, very solid offering here. We didn't get to let it run for 4 plus hours to test battery life but the sound was solid for sure.

I'm still interested in a blue tooth speaker. Would love the Puma but not dropping $100 plus right now.

Well I'm on the hunt again for an alternative, I'd like to find one that has this tube type shape to fit in the cup holder, but the sound on this one at the course was just had too much static at certain volumes. Plus the weight is large and doesn't store well in the bag.

You should read the article on the home page. Perhaps they tested a bunch and have some recommendations :D

You should read the article on the home page. Perhaps they tested a bunch and have some recommendations :D

They are all still on my ponder list. I am thinking about a few features specific features, first a tube size/shape to fit in cup holder on my clicgear, second is durability. I don't know if that means waterproof or not. And last is cost.

The soundchuck is a top the list. But the UE Boom is very curious.

I think the KS and AYL will be too small for the cup holder, and the nice thing about the Puma is they can go anywhere, or should I say, hang anywhere. But then I won't be able to use it as easy for work, so in the end I keep going back and forth, but I do appreciate having all the info!

Yep, very solid offering here. We didn't get to let it run for 4 plus hours to test battery life but the sound was solid for sure.

I had it in use the round before with Aaron and his dad and it lasted the full round.

They are all still on my ponder list. I am thinking about a few features specific features, first a tube size/shape to fit in cup holder on my clicgear, second is durability. I don't know if that means waterproof or not. And last is cost.

The soundchuck is a top the list. But the UE Boom is very curious.

I have the Boom and love it. It fits in the cup holder very well and the sound is very good. It even has an app so you can change things up like the eq and auto shutdown time. It's kinda pricey but I highly recommend it!

I have the Boom and love it. It fits in the cup holder very well and the sound is very good. It even has an app so you can change things up like the eq and auto shutdown time. It's kinda pricey but I highly recommend it!

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I might pick it up to use for work and golf!

Oh... and it has a 1/4 threaded mount like a camera so it can be mounted on a clicgear handle. I haven't done it yet but plan to!

Oh... and it has a 1/4 threaded mount like a camera so it can be mounted on a clicgear handle. I haven't done it yet but plan to!

Damn...that's really cool about the 1/4 thread!

Back