THP Roundup - Bluetooth Speakers For Golf Review

On my desk the new white one.

bu7yrura.jpg

yeah i've read through the reviews here and online i think i need to find a happy medium i don't want anything to big but want it loud... might go to best buy and see if they have a few out to test out...i got a $100 giftcard for there burning a hole in my pocket.

Check out the Braven 710

I know the talk is not about the Beats by Dre Pill but that's what I have at this time, and I have enjoyed it on the course since bring back from Vegas. I've been able to leave in its case and set in the cup holder with out issue.

I know the talk is not about the Beats by Dre Pill but that's what I have at this time, and I have enjoyed it on the course since bring back from Vegas. I've been able to leave in its case and set in the cup holder with out issue.

That one was part of our Roundup as well.

I've been silly close to pulling the trigger on the soundchuck about 10 times now.

what type of music service does everyone use to listen while on the course? Any data cap friendly ones you can recommend?

I just use Pandora Dean.

I heart Radio for me.
But to be fair, a lot of times it is not music for me, unless I am at the gym.

what type of music service does everyone use to listen while on the course? Any data cap friendly ones you can recommend?

Pandora with Eminem radio going. Awesome.

I use Pandora One. It is like $4 per month, but it is worth it if you use it all the time, which I do. There are no ads and you get to have a desktop player. You do not get unlimited skips though, which is not ideal, but it is still worth it, to me.

I do Pandora One, it's like $40 a year so I don't have any commercials and I really like the ability to create stations from artists, songs or even styles of music. No huge Data hit for me.

Pandora or Iheart Radio for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use spotify. You are able to download music to your device to listen to offline, so you can set it up while on WiFi and then take it on planes etc without using data.

It's a bit bigger of a price at 10 bucks a month, but you have the freedom to build your own playlists rather than listen to what the program wants you to. I love it.

Thanks all

I do Pandora One, it's like $40 a year so I don't have any commercials and I really like the ability to create stations from artists, songs or even styles of music. No huge Data hit for me.

The data hit is something I'm somewhat worried about.

I'm a Spotify guy with some Pandora mixed in.

I use spotify. You are able to download music to your device to listen to offline, so you can set it up while on WiFi and then take it on planes etc without using data.

It's a bit bigger of a price at 10 bucks a month, but you have the freedom to build your own playlists rather than listen to what the program wants you to. I love it.

I'm a Spotify guy with some Pandora mixed in.

Hmmmm. I've considered paying for the service, but am a cheapo at heart. I may look closer at it.

Do you build your playlists on your phone Dan? Or is there a way to transfer to your phone from a PC.

Thanks all

The data hit is something I'm somewhat worried about.
We have a group plan with a large pool of data, honestly I don't know what the pool maxes out at, but we haven't ever been over.

Do you build your playlists on your phone Dan? Or is there a way to transfer to your phone from a PC.

You can download the player onto your computer and everything you do on there is automagically moved to your on-phone app.

It's crazy easy to use.

I swear the Google machine tried to tell me jn a few places that Spotify doesn't truly work "offline" and does consume some data. Will see if I can dig it up.

I swear the Google machine tried to tell me jn a few places that Spotify doesn't truly work "offline" and does consume some data. Will see if I can dig it up.

If that's the case, that's strange. I've used it in airplane mode plenty, which I don't believe is connected to any sort of data.

If that's the case, that's strange. I've used it in airplane mode plenty, which I don't believe is connected to any sort of data.

I'll send u the link when I find it I don't want to clog this up.

The wife surprised me with this little speaker, slightly bigger than an iPhone.

Love the carabiner for hooking onto my bag. Weatherproof, shock proof, and designed for outdoor use. Retails for $50 on amazon.

Pairing was easy and sound is more than enough for course, will be fantastic for beach.

I found this little guy on Amazon

Lepow Modre Bluetooth Speaker
Featured1-608x374.jpg

it's small, light weight, pairing is a snap, sounds great and is less than $30

Also I have used it for 3 full rounds without charging the battery.

Back