THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

This will be amazing. The dates work for me so I will just keep my fingers crossed

I found out earlier today that the dates will in fact work for me, reminder set.

You guys are in for a special treat. The "prototype" that was mentioned was slated as a tour only release, but we felt the timing was right to go ahead and bump up the schedule. The only problem with bumping up for this event is I have a lot of work to do between now and then!!!

Danny
UST Mamiya
How cool is this? I think I'm starting to waver on those "hoops" I'd have to jump through to make this work. :starwars:

If I am lucky enough to get into this event, I might consider leaving Thursday morning and see if some would join me at TopGolf to have some fun the night before

I have to try for this, right? I mean, a prototype shaft, new Callaway driver, and Cowboys club. Sounds like a winning combination to me. I'm in.

You guys are in for a special treat. The "prototype" that was mentioned was slated as a tour only release, but we felt the timing was right to go ahead and bump up the schedule. The only problem with bumping up for this event is I have a lot of work to do between now and then!!!

Danny
UST Mamiya

Love seeing Danny fan the flames for this event! As if we weren't already at a fever pitch just waiting for a shot at signing up for this thing, getting in on a "tour only" release does, indeed, warrant ratcheting up the excitement even more though!

Since when did you ever have to do that before? LOL!

Ever since we started this remodel. Cha-ching!!! Haha

All good, just excited for the opportunity to throw my name into the hat. This is gonna be such an incredible event for the lucky 9.

Danny
UST Mamiya

Wow Danny! This is special. As is said around here a lot #DoWork :act-up: The lucky 9 are counting on you sir!

JM

A tour only release, shut up!!! Dude, panda wants in on this bad boy

All this for less than the price of a new driver. Awesome deal for sure. I will be dropping my name in the hat for sure (and looks like I need to re-up my Albatross membership).

Permission from the wife acquired.

Now to keep the fingers and toes crossed!

Seeing how this is my anniversary weekend I had to get the green light as well. It was secured rather easily so I wonder what the final cost will be

This is going to be one heck of a special event for the select few.

Little bump for those who may have missed...

Are you trying to get into this even Matt?

What a phenomenal event for 9 THPers. Love seeing all the excitement for something this special, and here in DFW.
UST Mamiya "prototype" is something that I normally would not even get a chance to see, let alone swing. Now they are giving us an opportunity to be fit for and put one in play. That is some kind of special.
I will definitely be trying for this.
This is also one that I look forward to following along.

Great looking event. Will be following along and attempting to register.

49 hours until signup.....

But who's counting?

#thisguy

I figured it works for those crazies out side Best Buy for Black Friday...then again the demand for this event is exponentially higher.

I'm ready...
d16687edd0e84fcc9eddd27a6317cd84.jpg

This is going to the unique and special in so many ways. I hope I make the special list.

This looks like an amazing time. I'll be excited to follow along and learn more about their shafts.

This is going to the unique and special in so many ways. I hope I make the special list.

You and me both buddy. Love UST jumping all in.

Locked and loaded ready to send my email in. Hope I can get in with it being a local event and o me that really looks like a great opportunity.

Event reminder alarm set. Email prepped. Ready to get in my entry.

Back