THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

Only time I was ever in Texas was a layover on my way to Hawaii....maybe I can get lucky?

This event would be unreal. And I definitely need some custom love from UST to get my driver dialed in. Plus some nice Texas weather would be a huge bonus considering all this white stuff up here. All around...yes.

Wow. Airfare looks pretty good, and I have always wanted to play that course. The manufacturers being involved just makes this a can't miss event.

Wow! A trip home to Big D for my first THP event? Oh hayell yes I'm in!

An added bonus to see Jman "diving" into DFW?? :banana:

"Yep. I want this one bad.

Diving distance? Check.

Badass company? Check.

PROTOTYPE? Check.

New Cally Driver? Check.

Oh hell yes."

Platform dive from OK to TX. Its simple and easy.

You guys are in for a special treat. The "prototype" that was mentioned was slated as a tour only release, but we felt the timing was right to go ahead and bump up the schedule. The only problem with bumping up for this event is I have a lot of work to do between now and then!!!

Danny
UST Mamiya

yup, I found a flight for 400$, I could make that happen

the cowboys club looks incredible

You guys are in for a special treat. The "prototype" that was mentioned was slated as a tour only release, but we felt the timing was right to go ahead and bump up the schedule. The only problem with bumping up for this event is I have a lot of work to do between now and then!!!

Danny
UST Mamiya

Oh HECK yes Danny! Exciting times ahead for NINE fortunate THP'ers.

Platform dive from OK to TX. Its simple and easy.

Or maybe.......

the-triple-lindy-o.gif

Danny
UST Mamiya

Incredible, makes it all that much more special!!

Danny
UST Mamiya

I hope I get into this event. Would love to meet ya and try to prototype out bigtime.

Danny
UST Mamiya
As if the excitement level couldn't reach another level today........YES, YES, YES!!

#IWantInUST

What a deal! And possibly visiting my home state, yes please!

As always, my brother Danny delivers the goods.
He is right...You guys are in for a treat.

Wow the freaking excitement grows!!!

Danny
UST Mamiya
Danny, that is awesome, lucky 9 THPers for sure!!!

What a great package for an event. I wish that I could throw my name in the hat for this one.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Very cool event. Only nine spots -- yikes!

I'm going to stay out of the fray for this one. I've got my sights set on a Midwest THP event, and I don't think I'll be able to swing two trips out there with my schedule.

Looking forward to seeing the results, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny
UST Mamiya

Prototype and knowledge from one of the best would leave me an "A" student. You need an apprentice.

I am ready to make the trip is selected. Texas in march sounds Devine

Looks like an awesome event, should be alot of fun, and when more informative.

Seeing how this is in late March I can swing it with my work schedule. Now to be one of the lucky 9.

Permission from the wife acquired.

Now to keep the fingers and toes crossed!

Permission from the wife acquired.

Now to keep the fingers and toes crossed!
Glad I'm not the only one who went through the boss to ensure it was ok to try!

Back