Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, this might be a weird thread in the equipment part and if belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move Mods....

A almost a year ago I bought two pairs of THP logo’d socks from I believe Evolve (please correct me if wrong). I never thought I’d ever spring close to $20.00 for a single pair of socks, but I thought “what the H”?

Almost a year later I can solidly back these up as the best socks I’ve ever owned. I heartily recommend them if they become available again. I do my laundry once a week so these have been washed appx 40 times. They still feel like new. At roughly the same time I bought from Dicks as they had a clearance on UA ankle socks. I picked up a few pairs of those too. They are mostly gone now, holes appearing and worn thin.

Anyways, when @JB said these were the best socks he’s ever had, I trusted him and while I’m not accustomed to spending that type of money on socks, he was right. These are great. I whole heartily recommend them. Never mind the fat feet in the pics but here they are almost a year later.....1C8B3A3A-F2BC-4A5B-B004-66FE1B2505B6.jpeg

I only do Bombas for golf now

I have 3 pairs and absolutely concur that they are awesome socks. I do not wear them for golf though. The white would no longer be white in no time with me walking all of my rounds. Use black no show Swiftwicks for the course. I wear these every week off the course though.

I’ve got several pair of them. They’re pretty great!

Those are some good looking socks!

I do need new socks:unsure:

THP socks. What'll they think of next? I want some.

Good long term review. Thanks

I agree Sox_Fan, but I’ll wear mine playing golf. They’re THP socks, I’d feel bad for them if they never saw the course... :)

Those socks are the real deal worth every penny.

I have a couple pair of as well. I'm really happy with them. It took me a little time to get used to them, but I do really like them.

I have I think 9-10 pairs of motionwool socks. They’re the only ones I’ll wear for golf now, they’re that comfortable.

Evolve socks are truly the best!

Ok, this might be a weird thread in the equipment part and if belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move Mods....

A almost a year ago I bought two pairs of THP logo’d socks from I believe Evolve (please correct me if wrong). I never thought I’d ever spring close to $20.00 for a single pair of socks, but I thought “what the H”?

Almost a year later I can solidly back these up as the best socks I’ve ever owned. I heartily recommend them if they become available again. I do my laundry once a week so these have been washed appx 40 times. They still feel like new. At roughly the same time I bought from Dicks as they had a clearance on UA ankle socks. I picked up a few pairs of those too. They are mostly gone now, holes appearing and worn thin.

Anyways, when @JB said these were the best socks he’s ever had, I trusted him and while I’m not accustomed to spending that type of money on socks, he was right. These are great. I whole heartily recommend them. Never mind the fat feet in the pics but here they are almost a year later.....View attachment 8924214

I have two pair and I really like them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back