THP Store Items Coming Soon

Definitely need me a THP towel. I missed the boat on the last ones.

The shop definetely need more stuffs , anyone can give the shop some ideas what to sell ?

The shop definetely need more stuffs , anyone can give the shop some ideas what to sell ?
I'd be patient. I am suspecting some cool stuff coming out. Sometimes they add "cool" stuff and it doesn't sell. So... I'm sure they've got to be picky sometimes about what they brand and sell.

Towel
Headcover-woods
Yardage book cover
THP man logod flag would be cool

I could go on and on but I'm sure whatever they come out with will be awesome and done really well.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

In theory a great idea but things tend to sit. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Any new THP Store items in the works?

Any new THP Store items in the works?

Not right now. We have our pop sockets in there that are new in 2018 and have some stuff later in the year.

this bump reminded me i need more thp epoch tees. looks like these aren't in the store any longer, though. bummer.

this bump reminded me i need more thp epoch tees. looks like these aren't in the store any longer, though. bummer.

The company changed the "formula". We have no problem stocking tees, but with an increase in cost and a decrease in durability, I struggle with that, so we did not add them again. In speaking with them late last year, I get the feeling they are moving to other avenues, as they have launched a sock brand, a metal brand, etc.

Not right now. We have our pop sockets in there that are new in 2018 and have some stuff later in the year.

I think it's time I break down and try the pop socket.

Last edited:
The company changed the "formula". We have no problem stocking tees, but with an increase in cost and a decrease in durability, I struggle with that, so we did not add them again. In speaking with them late last year, I get the feeling they are moving to other avenues, as they have launched a sock brand, a metal brand, etc.

well that sucks. best damn tee i've ever tried.

On me your address and I’ll get a box out to you.

I have a Brilliant Idea for a new THP store Addition...

Im sure its the Odyssey Cover from the THP Event... :D
That will remain a THP Event exclusive.

That is an absolutely huge bummer. I am glad I have a bit of a stockpile but that is a tad on the selfish side and does other THPers no good. Guess I'll have to stop leaving them randomly on tee boxes with the THP logos still visible.

Im sure its the Odyssey Cover from the THP Event... :D
That will remain a THP Event exclusive.

It would sell out lol

Now I need to start plotting on how to make one mine :bananadance:

Back