THP Store Items Coming Soon

Towels & water bottles will be had! Can't wait to get these in the store.

Love the towels! Tough decision whether to go with black or green, but I'm leaning toward black

Just like dhartmann I checked out Jb's towel at love in the air and gotta have one to. Also that water bottle would be nice for my bag as I'm not liking my shake bottle.

Awesome looking SWAG. Will have to pick up one of those towels

Towels are a must. I have no room for more water bottles but man does that make thirsty!

Very nice! I will be getting a towel, and maybe throw in a water bottle with it.

I'll take one of each!

I know I will be getting a towel, maybe 2. Love the collapsable bottle. Cant use that so many places.

Those towels look great !!!

I will take one of each, thanks

Gonna have to get at least one towel and probably the collapsible drink pouch.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Towels!!! I need, I want. Both or black with grey. Or green.

Those towels are almost to nice to use.

Thank goodness I'll be home. Looking good.

Water bottle for sure. Wife bought me 2 towels taking me up to 8 haha, so I may have to skip on that.

Towels and water bottles will be mine for sure!

I want/need both towels. That pouch is pretty interesting also. Think I may need that too.

The towels are so nice, I won't want to get them dirty. Better to get both and use the black for wet and green for dry cleaning.

Interesting!! Possibly one of each!

My wife keeps telling me to stop buying things. Looks like that won't be happening anytime soon....

Those drink pouches are awesome. I've got one. Fill it up with gatorade, then freeze it and use as an ice pack for the front 9. Then drink it on the back 9. Can't be beat.

Might maybe also get one of those towels. Can never have too many towels.

Well, I guess my hourly refresh of the THP store can be out on hold till next week :D. Didn't want to miss out on those towels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I guess my hourly refresh of the THP store can be out on hold till next week :D. Didn't want to miss out on those towels!

THIS! ive been checking and refreshing for the past week waiting for these towels!! cannot wait to have a black one hanging on my bag. depending on the pricepoint maybe both black and green :nailbiting:

Towels will definitely be mine!

Looking forward to getting some new gear.

Update

The new items will be on sale in the THP Store Tuesday at 1pm EST.

Back