THP Store Items Coming Soon

Like the towel I legit have 10 towels laying around most never used looks like I'll have 11 soon

Yes, yes & yes!!!

Saw that Green towel hanging on JB's bag during Love Is In The Air. Looked great and felt nice.

I WILL own a green towel!

Sweet additions to the store, I will own each of them.

I think my household wants 2 of each.

nice! probably getting one of everything. that collapsible looks smuggleable into a ballgame

Well, the towels are nice. Probably should be rocking one of those. The water bottles also look nice, except I already have plenty (none cool enough to brandish the THP logo though)

I'm actually quite curious as to the collapsible drink pouch. How much does it hold? Is it strong enough to be in a golf bag and get shuffled around, bounced around, pressed against golf carts, etc? I know I could hang it from the bag, but I'd be more likely to put it in the built in cooler in my cart bag.

~Rock

Well, the towels are nice. Probably should be rocking one of those. The water bottles also look nice, except I already have plenty (none cool enough to brandish the THP logo though)

I'm actually quite curious as to the collapsible drink pouch. How much does it hold? Is it strong enough to be in a golf bag and get shuffled around, bounced around, pressed against golf carts, etc? I know I could hang it from the bag, but I'd be more likely to put it in the built in cooler in my cart bag.

~Rock

I believe it holds between 16-18 oz. (GG can correct me on that). It is definitely strong enough.

I believe I will take all 3!

Great additions

Water bottle and black towel will look nice on my bag

Summer is coming to Georgia will need a towel

I like Freddie's idea of keeping my PayPal account on file and sending me whatever comes out. Almost like the Callaway collection idea, but cooler.

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

I'll take all 4, plus tees haha!

I like Freddie's idea of keeping my PayPal account on file and sending me whatever comes out. Almost like the Callaway collection idea, but cooler.

While great we must remember that some of the items are limited edition and would not work because of this.

This is why we always announce a date and time when items will be available in the store.

like the green towel.....water bottle too

While great we must remember that some of the items are limited edition and would not work because of this.

This is why we always announce a date and time when items will be available in the store.

I completely understand that.

We have 3 more putter covers coming this year. The bacon cover sold out very quickly.

And it's a head turner. Every person who has seen it says they love it. Great conversation starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear GG. I lost my towel a few weeks ago and have been holding off buying a replacement until the THP towels came out.

If you have been following along on the forum you have seen that we recently got a few new items in for the THP Store. These items will all be available for sale very soon. We are looking at sometime early next week.

Coming to the THP Store for Sale:

THP Towel - Options are green with black writing or Black with gray writing

i-36vj8CP-L.jpg

THP Water Bottle

i-ZHXrk3M-L.jpg
i-Vn9ZD6m-L.jpg

THP Collapsible Drink Pouch

i-k4XzpdG-L.jpg

I really need a new towel. Looks great!

Very nice. Keeping my eye on these

Love me some THP Merchandise and these look to be great offerings. EXTREMELY pleased with how the towels came out and will own them.

JM

Yes please

Back