THP Swing Tip: How to fix an over the top golf swing

Hey what app did you use to record that? Gives a great visual of your plane.

It's called clipstro golf in the apple App Store!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THP Swing Tip: How to fix an over the top golf swing

I'd love to some some more visuals and drills for right arm over left. I've struggled to eliminate an OTT swing for a very long time and when focusing on what I think the right hand over is supposed to be, it really feels awkward.

Anything to practice that emphasizes the movement?

I'd love to some some more visuals and drills for right arm over left. I've struggled to eliminate an OTT swing for a very long time and when focusing on what I think the right hand over is supposed to be, it really feels awkward.

Anything to practice that emphasizes the movement?

Practice keeping the triangle between the arms and chest on a one piece takeaway to where the club goes just past the right leg. Make sure the clubhead stays outside the hands. Think rickie fowlers takeaway. Here is a video from Leadbetter about the A swing backswing. The concept is very similar.

That helps. Much appreciated.

I like this video too!

I'm glad someone bumped this thread, I needed the refresher,,,been struggling with a pull hook

Great thread, this is my typical swing flaw when I get out of my groove. I will be bookmarking this! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it.

Any idea if it's available for Android?

Yes. It says it is available for Android. I don't have an Android phone so couldn't check.

Yes. It says it is available for Android. I don't have an Android phone so couldn't check.
Thanks! What's the app name again?

I can't seem to find this APP on my iphone. Anyone else able to find it?

0316a616a3ba674d0e6d0f072ac6a5c8.jpg

Here is what the app looks like from Apple Store

Let's keep this about the swing tips. Thank you

Let's keep this about the swing tips. Thank you

Sorry Freddie. Wasn't meant to take away from your thread only to assist when trying to see a swing path.

Sorry Freddie. Wasn't meant to take away from your thread only to assist when trying to see a swing path.

It's all good, no worries

Are there any adjustments to lie angle that can help if your swing is just slightly OTT?
I thought I read that if you get your irons bent upright it can help some.

Are there any adjustments to lie angle that can help if your swing is just slightly OTT?
I thought I read that if you get your irons bent upright it can help some.

The only way to know for sure is to take something me swings on a contact board. This will show what type of lie angle is needed for your swing.

Back