THP tips, tricks and answers for new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
very helpful to better navigate THP, thanks

That was a very informative post that you might want to link on the registration page (just an idea). I just joined today and was curious if the "Thanks" button under each post was a new addition. Seems like the single click of the "Thanks" would be better than a reply of "Thanks".

Good info.
1st post, woo hoo! :twist:

Thanks for the great info!

Thought this could use a bump seems like there are a lot of new members lately and this a great resource to check out.

This helps a ton. Really excited to post all the time ! Looking forward to one day becoming a well known poster !

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

As a new member to THP this information has been very useful.

Thanks for posting this. It will really help.

loving the site

Thank you. I found this thread very helpful.

New to the site and excited to hopefully become a regular! Have a great start to the week.

New to the site and excited to hopefully become a regular! Have a great start to the week.

Way to jump right in by joing the AC club. There is a forum for new members. So dont be shy and introduce yourself when ready.

Thanks for this. Are there any apps for iPhone users to browse the forums?

this would be awesome, I would love to browse when Im shopping with the wife.:comp:

this would be awesome, I would love to browse when Im shopping with the wife.:comp:
The best thing to do is get the tapatalk app installed on your phone. I like the pro version personally

The best thing to do is get the tapatalk app installed on your phone. I like the pro version personally

I'll definitely check it out, thanks.

I just signed in today, I have read several post from time to time when looking for product reviews, appears to have some very knowledgeable golfer and I hope to learn something that might benefit me or my opinion may help someone else.

I just my 4,5,6 irons and my 3 & 5 woods re-shafted and received them back today. I'm so excited to get a chance to hit these on a course but with the weather really getting cold and wet it looks like I'll have to head south or hope for an early spring. Got the UST Recoil shafts in my irons and UST MP 5 in my woods, I hope to really get my golf game on the much improved list this year.

I just signed in today, I have read several post from time to time when looking for product reviews, appears to have some very knowledgeable golfer and I hope to learn something that might benefit me or my opinion may help someone else.

I just my 4,5,6 irons and my 3 & 5 woods re-shafted and received them back today. I'm so excited to get a chance to hit these on a course but with the weather really getting cold and wet it looks like I'll have to head south or hope for an early spring. Got the UST Recoil shafts in my irons and UST MP 5 in my woods, I hope to really get my golf game on the much improved list this year.

Welcome to THP. Glad you decided to sign up. A lot of Recoil love these days on THP. I am hoping to get my hands on some soon.

Hello to everyone .Looking forward to reading about reviews on golf equipment .Also waiting for the reviews on the new Titleist AP2 as I got this irons for Christmas and can not wait till spring to try outdoors .Thank you Robert

Hey guy's, I have been lurking for a while and felt it was time to join and have some fun, I have enjoyed the Reviews and opinions on things ranging from Clubs to courses to interviews and all the great comments in between.
I hope to learn and contribute to what i feel is the best Golf blog on the Net....

Welcome Squiddy and we appreciate the kind words! Stop by the check in desk if you get a minute.

hello everyone. glad to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back