THP tips, tricks and answers for new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all new people! And thanks in general to those who run and organize this site, it's the best. Question, if I have some clubs to sell, can I try that here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can, here's the link for that thread: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?25-The-Marketplace-WTB-FS-FT

And you might want to read this before putting anything up FS. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Read-This-Before-Posting-In-The-Marketplace!
Welcome to all new people! And thanks in general to those who run and organize this site, it's the best. Question, if I have some clubs to sell, can I try that here?

Thanks guys! As always right on top of things. I'll post after work when I can post photos and exact specs, thanks again

Hello, all!

I'm new to THP, been lurking a few days and enjoying myself and learning a ton. Also new to golf - just turned 54 and have been half a dozen times in the last few weeks and also hitting the range. Bought some Adams A12 clubs and am having a blast! Looking forward to the adventure and appreciate THP... seems like an awesome place. :banana:

Welcome Courage! Glad to have you here man. It is a great place to talk golf and just about everything else. Don't be afraid to jump right in

HI! Noob here, looking around. Glad I found your site!

Welcome to THP ross!

Hy all!!! I`m Daniel and I`m glad to be the new member of this community.

Welcome Daniel, glad you found us!

Hy all!!! I`m Daniel and I`m glad to be the new member of this community.

:welcome: head over to this link and post so you receive a proper welcome.

Been here a while as a lurker. Hello from the mountains:)

Sent from my tone using fingers

Welcome new members, relatively new member myself. This place is a wealth of knowledge and a great place to meet fellow golfers. Glad you joined up

thanks just joined and this answers a lot of questions... am i able to send pms to other members right away or do i have to wait until 10 days ?

New member here and I am very glad to find this forum, already finding it very useful. Thanks for the great information

Welcome aboard Pilmo, just jump right in. And you will be surprised at how quickly you get to know folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back