THP tips, tricks and answers for new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very helpful, I have been reading the forums on here for some time and am excited to become a member.

Excited to have you grappler.

Hello from Cincinnati! My name is Rich and I am looking forward to a new golf forum. Been a charter member (and former staff writer) at Golfwrx for 10 years. I like to travel and play golf at NEW courses, and I have played 424 different golf courses to date!

Retired, want to play more golf, but fishing seems to interfere with it. Live in SE Louisiana where it has been HOT, HOT, HOT...

Hello from Calgary, Alberta! Not playing near as much as I want to, but hopefully that will change soon.

I've been visiting here for a couple of months now and decided to take the leap and join since I've enjoyed the site so much. After a long (11 year) hiatus from golf for various reasons....I'm back:). Some of you, and I'm sure you will know who you are, have already made me the proud owner of new XR Pro irons..lol.

Must say the XR's instantly helped me regain the lost distance that I was seeing from my nearly 20 year old DCI 962's. Now, about that old Titileist driver and Big Bertha Steelehead that are still in my bag.

Thanks for the tips and tricks post. Very helpful! And great idea to show it at the top for us newbies.

Hello all, I am new to THP, been lurking for a day or two. Excited to hopefully be able to actively contribute to the forum moving forward.
Happy New Year!

Hello all, I am new to THP, been lurking for a day or two. Excited to hopefully be able to actively contribute to the forum moving forward.
Happy New Year!

Glad to have you.

Been looking around on here for a few days, can't golf, we are under 4 inches of ice, going crazy at least I can talk golf

Hello! New here to THP, but looks like a lot of good information. Looking to dive right in! Got in a round already here in upstate NY yesterday. Can't wait to get this year going in full swing!

Hello! new here to THP, but looks like a lot of good information. Looking to dive right in! Got in a round already here in upstate NY yesterday. Can't wait to get this year going in full swing!

Welcome to THP and to the new golf season

Hello! New here to THP, but looks like a lot of good information. Looking to dive right in! Got in a round already here in upstate NY yesterday. Can't wait to get this year going in full swing!

Welcome to the forum!

Hello follow golfers. My name is David from just outside Nashville tn. Long time reader first time to post. Thought I'd join up and join some of these great conversations.
Little about me 7 handicap, member of local country club, play about 3 rounds a week, and 1 hole in one. Thanks and look forward to talking to everyone.

Welcome David. Jump right on in.

Welcome

Greetings from rainy Vermont!

I got back into the game because my father-in-law plays a great deal.

I played in middle school and high school but drifted away from the game when I left for the Army.

A new set of clubs and 6-8 trips to the driving range later, I am feeling pretty good! I played 9 holes recently and though I was mostly double and triple bogeying the holes I did have a par on a par 3, which felt pretty awesome!

I plan on doing about 5 lessons throughout the course of the summer, and continuing to hit the driving range as much as possible.

The new clubs have made a big difference (taylormade, titlelist) over the old hand me downs I played with back in the 95-01 era.

Happy to be part of this great golf forum!

Hi everyone! It's Hancel from Sweden, Stockholm.
I'm a newbie golf player and looking for a way to learn from you professional guys and contribute to the community. So, thanks for keeping this forum spam-free and awesome!
It's great to be here!

Welcome to THP.

Thanks for the tips. Looking forward to checking these forums out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back