THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Is everyone getting to the course today.. I'm obnoxiously at a different hotel so want to make sure I'm there in time

I am officially in Iowa. Just got through Dubuque.

I can edit out all the bad shots for sure! I'll have you shooting a 71 by the end of the day! LOL! I actually brought it for Jrod.....I want this guys driver swing on video so I can keep it! From what I hear, the guy can crush it! Can't wait!

245 max dude.

Just landed in KC, gonna meet up with some of the guys for lunch shortly!'

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Let us know what you guys think of beaver creek. Playing the south and west?

I hope Iowa is warmer than KC. This is not shorts and short sleeve weather. Breezy and high 50's at 1pm!'?!?! I did not pack for this, lol.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I hope Iowa is warmer than KC. This is not shorts and short sleeve weather. Breezy and high 50's at 1pm!'?!?! I did not pack for this, lol.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Its 79's here! Should be fine

Anything with Beaver has to be good...prob plays North and South

Let us know what you guys think of beaver creek. Playing the south and west?

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Tracy tells me they've seen snow in Iowa as early as October.. just sayin.. lol

South and east I believe.

Gotcha. Really enjoyed the west but haven't played the east! You guys will like that course

Your missing out. Its awesome, although i still prefer pancheros burritos.
I love their cheese dip, but also the fresh tortilla maker!!!
The THP Tour Van will be arriving to the course very early because it takes us a while to setup. Plus we need to make sure we find adequate parking that is safe. We should be there around 6:30am and will be able to start seeing people by around 7:30
That is awesome, should be rollling into DM around 8:45 is the schedule holds!!!
I'm still wearing shorts in the morning. Trying to avoid any embarassing incidents due to overheating.
As am I, I'd rather be a little chilly in the morning, than hot all day!!!

I'm not going to get any work done this afternoon, probably keep this thread up for the rest of the day!!!

Tracy tells me they've seen snow in Iowa as early as October.. just sayin.. lol

They cancelled Haloween one year here in Nebraska because of a really bad snow storm, not expecting that this weekend though!!!

Hourly TWC shoes it as 61* by 9am, won't be too bad at all.

Me and Wess are just 74 miles from des Moines. Almost to IOWA.... Whoda thunk it... Freaking Iowa.

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Sure like the name! Jjmorris and I are pulling out of town just before 5 am tomorrow, well see everyone on the range in the AM. Have fun!

Bright and early!!

Dinner plans sound great, we will see you guys there!

That place vegan by chance?

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Dinner plans sound great, we will see you guys there!

That place vegan by chance?

Tappin' from the iPhone!
The sign is a giant pig. I would guess not. :act-up:

LOL, sign of a pig huh? Haha

Green stuff - thats yucky. Chicken it is! :)

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back