THP Tour Van Event - St. Louis

I live in Bloomington, I am planning on going. We need to get with Playdough, maybe a carpool is in order.

Sounds good. I grew up in Linton, about 45 minutes west of Bloomington, so I'm familiar with the area.

I want to make one of these events soon! Glad to see everyone so excited.

I'm just teasing about the barbecue. Everybody from any of the great barbecue ciities/regions thinks that their style of barbecue is the best.

Depending on where people decide to stay or which course is chosen, I could make some good recommendations though.
Everyone knows KC BBQ is the best.

Have fun guys I was gonna come to this one also but I'm out of town this weekend. Have a blast!

Wrap a back home trip around TWO outings...hmmm Iowa - home (KC) - St Louis - back to Denver. Interesting ponder....

I’ll either be at this one or the one in NC. All depends on if I go to school in August or not. But I can’t wait to meet some other THPers. Everyone on the site is all right in my book.

This is incredible!!! So cool to see THP making stops around the country like this!

Hopefully the stl area starts getting some rain this summer. Some of the courses up here are burning up already. The courses that were mentioned before are great, but add in Gateway National over on the east side.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully the stl area starts getting some rain this summer. Some of the courses up here are burning up already. The courses that were mentioned before are great, but add in Gateway National over on the east side.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Hope the St. Louis area is well represented at this stop. I will know as we get closer whether I can make it to both area stops.

Easy now.......we can hold our own against the midwest!

No one can touch my Conway roll chicken. Family recipe. But I will be attending this outing. Can' wait to se all the THPers out in this area as I'm heading to school out that way for 4 months and need to find golfing partners.

Five pages back. Is St. Louis going to populate?

Huh? And not John either.

I'll be there!

What I meant was that all the other threads for these events are getting lots of posting and attention and St. Louis seems rather quiet.

I'm looking forward to it!! I'm about the same distance from St. Louis and Des Moins, hope I can get off work to hit both up. Never played in St. Louis, will be great to check out some courses with THPers.

What I meant was that all the other threads for these events are getting lots of posting and attention and St. Louis seems rather quiet.

Well, in our defense, Iowa is boring. All they do there is pick corn, race buggies and banter on THP. So that is probably why that event has 22 pages. :act-up:

Show Me State will get cranked up. How many folks did you have in Texas?

Well, in our defense, Iowa is boring. All they do there is pick corn, race buggies and banter on THP. So that is probably why that event has 22 pages. :act-up:

Show Me State will get cranked up. How many folks did you have in Texas?

20 roughly.

Just catching up from a long weekend, looking fwd to hearing more details. I have it penciled in on the calendar, awaiting to see my work schedule for Sept but I hope it works out.

20 roughly.

Right on.

Just at a quick glance, it looks like we have about 7 or 8 "for sure" right now. With about another 4 or 5 having to check work schedules and vacation schedules, combined. I don't think 20 is going to be a problem. I know Kelly is coming with me, so I haven't even included her in my estimates, though she would possibly only play golf for one of the days and venture off to shop as I am playing with the demos.

I haven't shot out any courses or dove into research of St. Louis courses because 1.) I don't know what is in the works or what contacts have been made and 2.) I figure some of these St. Louis guys would know better than I would.

I still say us members need to come up with a lame a** trophy or belt buckle or something, to compete for at our outing. We do that every year during our family couples scramble. We have this beat to hell trophy and low team gets to keep it for a year. We do a presentation over dinner and drinks and it always gets a good laugh because the trophy seems to change from year to year, with stuff falling off or new dings.

Des Moines is loaded because everyone wants to play with Hawk and JRod. Its not st louis' fault.

Des Moines is loaded because everyone wants to play with Hawk and JRod. Its not st louis' fault.
Yeah everyone wants to see how short Jrod hits the ball. Its old lady like.lol

Indeed. I'm trying to work on it.
It's a process... Your getting there... Just think some day you will get it past the lady's tee.

I've already got the calendar blocked off for that weekend. My work pager is covered and Friday is scheduled as a vacation day.

If all goes well I should be dragging stlgolfer with me as well, kicking and screaming if I have to. :D

Back